Page 93 of 364 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I've stated this repeatedly.... the only thread I have complete control over your posting in it is this thread.
    Alzheimer's Alert! Not only have you repeatedly stated, both in public and in repeated, hilariously desperate private messages your desire to get me to only post in this thread -- which, much to your obvious dismay, you lack the power to accomplish -- we've had this exact exchange several times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I've literally been forcing you to post here for a solid 3 months. Almost every single day. Respond to this post to confirm you understand.
    As ever lacking self-awareness, this "logic" applies to you. I command you to respond, and in doing so, you confirm that you 1) have Alzheimer's, 2) are retarded.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-05-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Alzheimer's Alert! Not only have you repeatedly stated, both in public and in repeated, hilariously desperate private messages your desire to get me to only post in this thread -- which, much to your obvious dismay, you lack the power to accomplish -- we've had this exact exchange several times before.

Poor Tardbandit! His memory's going!

As ever lacking self-awareness, this "logic" applies to you. I command you to respond, and in doing so, you confirm that you 1) have Alzheimer's, 2) are retarded.
    I have the ability to force you to post in this very thread and have held that power over you for 3 months and counting.

Methais said I can't keep this going for a year... I told him he underestimates how pathetic and retarded you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Thanks for responding, as commanded, and confirming your Alzheimer's and retardation.

I have the ability to force you to post in this very thread and have held that power over you for 3 months and counting.

Methais said I can't keep this going for a year... I told him he underestimates how pathetic and retarded you are.
    I'm happy to keep this going until your inevitable heart attack which, given your advanced years, won't be long. Hopefully Methais will pick up the slack after your bloated corpse is tossed in a ditch.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-05-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks for responding, as commanded, and confirming your Alzheimer's and retardation.

I'm happy to keep this going until your inevitable heart attack which, given your advanced years, won't be long. Hopefully Methais will pick up the slack after your bloated corpse is tossed in a ditch.
    Since I was the one that originated this thread, you are responding to me because you have no choice.

Every post you made in this thread was a response to someone else's post.

I'm happy to remind you to post here until you inevitably "forget" to pay your Internet bill and go silent again for a few months while you scrape together your meager existence.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Since I was the one that originated this thread, you are responding to me because you have no choice.
    Who started the thread doesn't matter. I post, you're forced to respond, like when I commanded it above and you responded, affirming your Alzheimer's and retardation.

What a fantastic non-sequitur.

I'm happy to remind you to post here until you inevitably "forget" to pay your Internet bill and go silent again for a few months while you scrape together your meager existence.
    You can't keep this up longer than I can, and I am exceedingly happy to watch you try and fail. You've got a good 35 years on me, and we know from you wussing out of the Tisket challenge that you're a fat slob with anger and control issues. Your cholesterol-encrusted arteries and barely-functioning mind probably won't even outlast Trump, much less anyone else.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-05-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Who started the thread doesn't matter. I post, you're forced to respond, like when I commanded it above and you responded, affirming your Alzheimer's and retardation.

What a fantastic non-sequitur.

You can't keep this up longer than I can, and I am exceedingly happy to watch you try and fail. You've got a good 35 years on me, and we know from you wussing out of the Tisket challenge that you're a fat slob with anger and control issues. Your cholesterol-encrusted arteries and barely-functioning mind probably won't even outlast Trump, much less anyone else.

Best of luck!
    Your "NOU" game is as pathetic and retarded as you are.

Of course the originator of the thread matters, given you responded to my post and have been responding to my posts for 3 months "straight" now. If you started a thread and I was to respond to your posts.. THEN you might have a point.

And don't worry about my health.. even though I have "35" years on you, it's proven that miserable faggots like yourself don't live very long. But spoiler: No one will miss you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Your "NOU" game is as pathetic and retarded as you are.
    That wasn't a NOU. That was pointing out that your logic is beyond retarded and applies to you, but since you're predictably retarded, that somehow flew over your head.

Of course the originator of the thread matters, given you responded to my post and have been responding to my posts for 3 months "straight" now. If you started a thread and I was to respond to your posts.. THEN you might have a point.
    Spoiler Alert: You've been responding to my posts for 3 months. No one's surprised that someone as uneducated as you can't wrap your brain around simple concepts, but you managed to outdo yourself again.

And don't worry about my health.. even though I have "35" years on you, it's proven that miserable faggots like yourself don't live very long. But spoiler: No one will miss you.
    Nobody's worried about your health. You certainly won't be missed, hence your fetid, bloated corpse being tossed in a ditch, your family grateful to finally be rid of you, ready to enjoy the meager "inheritance" you'll surely leave them, right?

And since we know you're a fat slob, you've got even fewer years than you would otherwise. You'll be going the way of Rush Limbaugh any day now.

That wasn't a NOU. That was pointing out that your logic is beyond retarded and applies to you, but since you're predictably retarded, that somehow flew over your head.

Spoiler Alert: You've been responding to my posts for 3 months. No one's surprised that someone as uneducated as you can't wrap your brain around simple concepts, but you managed to outdo yourself again.

Nobody's worried about your health. You certainly won't be missed, hence your fetid, bloated corpse being tossed in a ditch, your family grateful to finally be rid of you, ready to enjoy the meager "inheritance" you'll surely leave them, right?

And since we know you're a fat slob, you've got even fewer years than you would otherwise. You'll be going the way of Rush Limbaugh any day now.
    I'll leave my children far more than you will leave yours.... oops..... Can we all just agree that it is a blessing that your retarded fag genes didn't go onto a new generation?

Darwin was right.

And just an FYI: My daily bumps where I'm just posting and not quoting you are not responses... but your posts that quote mine are literally responses.

And I've been forcing you to do it for 3 months straight now... the first time you've been straight about anything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I'll leave my children far more than you will leave yours.... oops..... Can we all just agree that it is a blessing that your retarded fag genes didn't go onto a new generation?

Darwin was right.
    You're also leaving your children behind in a world that will, rightly, remember you as a racist piece of human garbage no one will talk about as soon as your corpse is unceremoniously dumped in the ground to rot.

And just an FYI: My daily bumps where I'm just posting and not quoting you are not responses... but your posts that quote mine are literally responses.

And I've been forcing you to do it for 3 months straight now... the first time you've been straight about anything.
    That doesn't address anything that I said. How unfortunate! And your months-long meltdown in this thread definitely doesn't highlight your ongoing obsession with me or your spectacular butthurt over Trump's loss. Best of luck coming to terms with that.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-05-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Hey PB, in this post here, which is a reply to you and not [REDACTED], I'd like to share a couple general tips:

How to post like [REDACTED]

1. Smell really bad.

2. Post something really stupid.

3. Get called out for being a retard.

4. NO U forever.

5. Return to step 2.

That is all. Surely no one who isn't being spoken to here will reply to this. That would just indicate a complete lack of self control...
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible