Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

In 1921, Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League (ABCL) along with founding directors Clarence Cook “C.C.” Little, who served as President of the American Eugenics Society, and Lothrop Stoddard, a white supremacist who published his book “The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy” in 1920. The ABCL would eventually become the Birth Control Federation of America, which was renamed Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 1942.
    Sanger believed she had found the solution to Stoddard’s “Crisis of the Ages” in birth control. In a 1919 article, she appealed to eugenicists to
    lend their support to birth control as the vehicle for “racial betterment.” Sanger’s objective was to eliminate the “unfit,” while striving to “Create a
    Race of Thoroughbreds,” which was the tagline for her magazine The Birth Control Review. Sanger published countless articles on eugenics and racial cleansing in The Birth Control Review, including “Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need” by Dr. Ernst Rudin in 1933. Ernst Rudin, Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need,Birth Control Review (1933), available at https://lifedynamics.com/app/uploads...3-04-April.pdf. Rudin was the architect of the racial policy in Nazi Germany known as Rassenhygiene or racial hygiene and praised Adolf Hitler as the one who through whom “our 30 year long dream of 6 translating Rassenhygiene into action finally become a reality.” William H. Tucker, The Science and Politics of Racial Research 121 (1996). In 1939, Margaret Sanger initiated the “Negro Project” to educate Blacks about birth control and thereby reduce the birth rate among
    Black Americans. She sought help from her friend Clarence Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune. Gamble had already been funding birth
    control clinics in North Carolina in order to “improve North Carolinas next generation by correcting the present undesirable differential birth
    rate….” James A. Miller, Betting with lives: Clarence Gamble and the Pathfinder International, available at https://www.pop.org/betting-with-liv...note_anchor-16. Sanger wrote to Gamble about her ideas for the Negro Project, which included enlisting the support of Black doctors as well as Black clergy members who Sanger believed to be essential to the success of her project. In a December 10, 1939 letter to Gamble, Sanger wrote, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” Margaret Sanger letter to C. J. Gamble, 1939 (https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/files/original/d6358b c3053c93183295bf2df1c0c931.pdf).

All about a woman's right. Yup.. move along folks. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Shaps; 02-05-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Sanger was an activist for more than one movement. One succeeded, one failed. Got anything else besides association fallacies and out-of-context quotes that, again, you could find debunked in two seconds?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-05-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Again, if you want to reduce the abortion rate, there are plenty of constitutional ways of doing so. Republicans oppose those on religiously-based ideological grounds.

Deal with your own shithouse.
    Let them increase the fuck out of abortion rates. Especially since most people who get them are democrats. And who wants more retards like you running around?

Speaking of shithouses though, how does your room smell today?

In before you whine about me not following your unwritten posting rules some more.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Nazi's are bad. I'm in full support of murdering 130,000 black people annually.
    You sound confused.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Two seconds show how comically off-base your propaganda is.

And this.. is why I ignore 99% of what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let them increase the fuck out of abortion rates. Especially since most people who get them are democrats. And who wants more retards like you running around?
    Abortion rates steadily declined throughout the Obama administration before leveling off and increasing in the Trump administration. How odd.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/ss/ss6907a1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Speaking of shithouses though, how does your room smell today?

In before you whine about me not following your unwritten posting rules some more.
    Speaking of projection.. Consult a mirror, or a psychiatrist, please.

Thanks for conceding on the "illegal" versus "legal" immigration issue, though. That was you getting put in your place yet again, beeteedubs.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-05-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    And this.. is why I ignore 99% of what you say.
    Your inability to read objectives sources that debunked your batshit insane right-wing Evangelical propaganda, or your inability to provide a counterargument?

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I refuse to support policies to lower the abortion rate while hypocritically blaming other people for the problems I perpetuate.
    We already knew you were a hypocrite. You don't have to so clearly state it.

Blog Entries

Abortion rates steadily declined throughout the Obama administration before leveling off and increasing in the Trump administration. How odd.
    So are fewer abortions a good thing?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Your inability to read objectives sources that debunked your batshit insane right-wing Evangelical propaganda, or your inability to provide a counterargument?

Yep.
    I know it's hard to realize your own ignorance, but you will eventually. Your reaction when it finally dawns on you, will be interesting to watch.