Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

This is likely to be a touchy subject but we just cannot ignore the similarities.

Some of the things I see people post here in our little corner of the internet sound awfully familiar. The more we talk about the attempted insurrection/coup on Jan 6th, the more we learn about what motivates Trump supporters who are overwhelmingly republican, the more these similarities stand out.

I'm not trying to say Republicans want to throw Jews in camps and mass murder them. Not at all.

But I am looking at the things I see posted here, what I hear from Republican politicians, and the garbage being spread by the QAnon crowd and I have to stop and say WTF.

Thoughts?

Nazis Republicans
    Thought Jews were destroying nations with immigrants to usher in global government.Anti globalization, anti immigrant.
    Thought Jews used minorities for their purposes.Republicans claim democrats use minorities for their votes to stay in power.
    Blamed Jews in entertainment and media for controlling people.Rejects mass media. Hates Hollywood.
    Thought liberalism would destroy the state.Rejects liberalism.
    Told people their country was in danger from an enemy within and promised to fix it by creating jobs.Told people their country was in danger from an enemy within and promised to fix it by creating jobs.
    Were anti-democratic.Tried to overturn a legal presidential election.
    Anti labor union.Anti labor union.
    Last edited by Back; 02-05-2021 at 01:53 PM.