Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You've demonstrated your lack of interest in reducing the abortion rate, so your crocodile tears about who's responsible for it aren't particularly convincing. You may want to review your party's support for Nazism, though, as laid out by Back.
    It's funny hearing you yell "NAZI's!" as you hold a dead black baby in your hand.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's funny hearing you yell "NAZI's!" as you hold a dead black baby in your hand.
    Aww. Does widdle Neveragain not know how human anatomy works? "Dead babies" aren't the result of the overwhelming majority of abortions, and the few that do are the result of life-threatening complications, stillbirths, and nonviable fetuses with birth defects.

But, uhh, your fascist belief that the government has the authority to tell women what they can do with their own bodies sure doesn't reek like Nazism. Nope.

“Politicians argue for abortion largely because they do not want to spend the necessary money
    to feed, clothe and educate more people. Here arguments for inconvenience and economic
    savings take precedence over arguments for human value and human life... Psychiatrists, social
    workers and doctors often argue for abortion on the basis that the child will grow up mentally
    and emotionally scarred. But who of us is complete? If incompleteness were the criteri(on) for
    taking life, we would all be dead. If you can justify abortion on the basis of emotional
    incompleteness, then your logic could also lead you to killing for other forms of incompleteness
    — blindness, crippleness, old age.”

- Jesse Jackson, January 1977

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    “Politicians argue for abortion largely because they do not want to spend the necessary money
    to feed, clothe and educate more people. Here arguments for inconvenience and economic
    savings take precedence over arguments for human value and human life... Psychiatrists, social
    workers and doctors often argue for abortion on the basis that the child will grow up mentally
    and emotionally scarred. But who of us is complete? If incompleteness were the criteri(on) for
    taking life, we would all be dead. If you can justify abortion on the basis of emotional
    incompleteness, then your logic could also lead you to killing for other forms of incompleteness

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Aww. Does widdle Neveragain not know how human anatomy works? "Dead babies" aren't the result of the overwhelming majority of abortions, and the few that do are the result of life-threatening complications, stillbirths, and nonviable fetuses with birth defects.

But, uhh, your fascist belief that the government has the authority to tell women what they can do with their own bodies sure doesn't reek like Nazism. Nope.
    I know enough about the human anatomy to know that men can't breastfeed, if you have a penis you're a man and that there are only 2 genders.

It's not your body, the DNA says so.

Last edited by Neveragain; 02-05-2021 at 04:28 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    ROFL - hadn't seen that one. Good link.

Care to guess what Jackson said 10 years later?

"It is not right to impose private, religious and moral positions on public policy."

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I know enough about the human anatomy to know that men can't breastfeed, if you have a penis you're a man and that there are only 2 genders.

It's not your body, the DNA says so.
    What a fascinating (and incidentally, incorrect) nonsequitur. Nature, the most respected scientific journal in the world, comically destroyed the Trump administration's attempt to impose an (unscientific) legal definition on gender and sex, since they had the same misconceptions about the state of biology in the modern day as you. Thanks for conceding on the abortion issue, though.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-05-2021 at 04:24 PM.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...Foundation.pdf

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” - Margaret Sanger 1939

It's all about a "woman's right" to choose. Yup, that's all it is. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...Foundation.pdf

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” - Margaret Sanger 1939

It's all about a "woman's right" to choose. Yup, that's all it is. Nothing to see here, move along folks.
    Two seconds show how comically off-base your propaganda is.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Its really been in front of our faces for a long time.
    Yup.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible