Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just realized you posted this 3 minutes before I did :O
    I vaguely remembered you getting the ok for bigger groups and Estild's post on the officials felt off. I don't like the idea of someone being accused or punished for something they didn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    I vaguely remembered you getting the ok for bigger groups and Estild's post on the officials felt off. I don't like the idea of someone being accused or punished for something they didn't do.
    Some GMs are asses.

3. Default

You guys are getting confused/contradictory info/GM doublespeak bcause you still aren't seeing the root of the matter.

They don't like Dreavenings. They never have.

And especially hated by "perfectly balanced" Thanos Estild.

If you keep that in mind all of a sudden all the dust-up becomes crystal clear.
    Last edited by Skeletor; 02-15-2021 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    They don't like Dreavenings. They never have.
    Sure is making me wonder lately. I would think they would love the idea of a player driven event that attracts upwards of a hundred people on a regular basis and doesn't require any help from the GMs at all to pull off. But I guess I'm the crazy one for thinking that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-15-2021 at 10:34 PM.

5. Default

Sure is making me wonder lately. I would think they would love the idea of a player driven event that attracts upwards of a hundred people on a regular basis and doesn't require any help from the GMs at all to pull off. But I guess I'm the crazy one for thinking that.
    Because the job of pretty much the entire dev team is to sell shit to players directly through events and simucoins.

The biggest and best-selling is of course mechanical power and you are giving away said mechanical power for free every 4 hours.

You'r basically a rival drug dealer elbowing in on another drug dealer's turf.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Need to link those posts from Wyrom onto the officials. With screens hots, in case someone decides to get delete happy.
    Alastir isn't a GM

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Because the job of pretty much the entire dev team is to sell shit to players directly through events and simucoins.
    This is why the game is so fucked and why Estild & co. are cancer. Having P2W GMs also be in charge of the core game is a huge conflict of interest and is pretty much the most retarded thing in the history of text while Wyrom just watches Estild and Naijin torch the game.

Don't worry though, loot caps will fix everything.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-15-2021 at 10:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Alastir isn't a GM
    Estill is, and I wouldn't put it past him to delete posts that make him look bad.

Estild on Discord today:

Not likely today. I've been spending a considerable amount of time on spell casting logic that's causing lag.
    Defensive spell logic, that involves large groups of characters...

Right. I've been doing Dreavenings between 1AM and 8AM the past couple of nights when not many people are on and they still wanna blame everything on Dreavenings.

Just "defensive spells" that "involves a large group of characters" are causing lag. What a joke.

Blog Entries

Please dear god turn Dreavening's into an MHO. You would hit your requisite events limit in no time! Maybe that's all they want, is you to go "legit"
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric