Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

1. Default

Take a break from posting on the officials for the night, bra. You posting there pissed and being sorta trolled/lead around to more outbursts won't do you any good, will only give them a reason to ban you or mess with your services more.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    will only give them a reason to ban you or mess with your services more.
    They are apparently talking about creating an NPC that can spell people up instantly, there really isn't much more they can do to me.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-21-2021 at 10:45 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They are apparently talking about creating an NPC that can spell people up instantly, there really isn't much more they can do to me.

Well.....I suppose they could make you so mad you quit (sad panda), thus saving them the time of coding an instant spellup NPC. With your absence there would be no need for an NPC. Sadly most of us know if it does get coded it will be put behind a paywall if profit could be made. That would require Dreaven to be banned or flat out quit. Either way win win on Simutronics part and a terrible loss for the community.

Coming soon to HESS:

Instant Drav certificates:. 100,000 bloodscrip or 75,000 bloodscrip attuned version
    (Simply hand this certificate to: NPC Drav and instantly be spelled with all available spells that a Dreavening use to cast. Each certificate handed in lasts for 10 minutes or 15 minutes for the attuned version of the certificate). NPC Drav can be found climbing the stairs one room east of any town locksmith.
    Last edited by Wizardstrikes3; 02-22-2021 at 12:23 AM.
    In game: Drupal/Pathragers
    Discord: Wizardstrikes3

4. Default

Instead of doing an NPC spellup dood, they should just fix the lag
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    they should just fix the lag
    That's crazy talk. Wyrom has minutes of logs he went through and concluded that the problem was spelling up 160 people at a time, I mean 160 people being in the same room, I mean 125+ people being in the same room, I mean 100+ people being in the same room. He's finally got this lag problem licked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's crazy talk. Wyrom has minutes of logs he went through and concluded that the problem was spelling up 160 people at a time, I mean 160 people being in the same room, I mean 125+ people being in the same room, I mean 100+ people being in the same room. He's finally got this lag problem licked.
    I wonder what they'll come up with for the next laggy night.

"After extensive research, we've discovered that the problem isn't with tables or Dreavenings, it's Dreaven's actual characters are buggy and causing lag, so we will have to delete them.

We will also be permabanning all of Dreaven's accounts for bug abuse for playing his characters that were discovered to be buggy."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "After extensive research, we've discovered that the problem isn't with tables or Dreavenings, it's Dreaven's actual characters are buggy and causing lag, so we will have to delete them.

We will also be permabanning all of Dreaven's accounts for bug abuse for playing his characters that were discovered to be buggy."
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-22-2021 at 08:50 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think we've come to the real issue here:

Quote Originally Posted by Breaux from the Officials
    lol, threaten dreaven's illegitimate income stream (his patreon which guarantees perks for people attending) and he just flies off the handle. good on gms, hit the fascist with some more sanctions.
    Wonder who on the PC Breaux is? Back? Bhaalizmo? Blazar? Time4andraste?