Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Uh-oh! I posted too much truth on the forums this time and got an official warning!

The post in question:

And that really set Aulis off apparently:
    Aulis has always been a cunt so that’s not surprising.

You should hit up feedback anyway.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They've been targeting certain players over the past 6 months. The lootcap was b/c of Jahmilli. Now Dreaven. Before all of that they axed Path but he arose in glory after going to prison for 6 months.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    They've been targeting certain players over the past 6 months. The lootcap was b/c of Jahmilli. Now Dreaven. Before all of that they axed Path but he arose in glory after going to prison for 6 months.
    I don't really get it. People bot DR with 3 character groups (multiple 3 character groups in the case of one player I observed) and make thousands of USD worth of money off of each DR. Why not go after those?

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    I don't really get it. People bot DR with 3 character groups (multiple 3 character groups in the case of one player I observed) and make thousands of USD worth of money off of each DR. Why not go after those?
    Because Simu gets their cut too. They get nothing with Jahmilli's silver farming or Dreaven's spell ups.

Blog Entries

There's a reason we stopped using hieroglyphics, it's the same reason we stopped using spaghetti code.

In other words their language is fucking ancient.

And now Aulis is on your ass, you may as well hang it up. He's a persistent faggot that plays favorites like no other GM.

Let's face it, they have broken every fucking cardinal rule that they used to mentor.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Wait...what, they added a fucking spellup NPC?

Wow....I guess that's one way to mmo.... :cringe:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

"I don't really get it. People bot DR with 3 character groups (multiple 3 character groups in the case of one player I observed) and make thousands of USD worth of money off of each DR. Why not go after those?"

DERP???
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wait...what, they added a fucking spellup NPC?

Wow....I guess that's one way to mmo.... :cringe:
    Because they are fixing lag! If you’re one of the idiots who believes this nonsense from the GMs.

shut up mini hitler
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Wyrom a few days ago:

I've stated that it's not about how many people are in game. It's about how many people are in a room.
    Estild a few minutes ago:

They're compounding issues that become significantly more prevalent when almost 1,000 characters are online.
    I'm really beginning to think I've been unfair to Estild during all of this. It sure as shit seems like Wyrom is the one lying to cover up DR being the source of the lag and is ordering all of these changes to "fix" the problem. Estild was probably told to put in a dumb table limit and this dumb NPC idea, Wyrom seemed to take it personally when I called out the 100 table cap was bullshit.

Can Wyrom just stop lying for 2 fucking minutes or what?