Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Official: Reim Lag

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.

And yeah Simu is in for a huge rude awakening when the plague eventually ends.

I wonder how they'll blame the sudden massive population drop on Dreaven.

Estild is the real PM.

I laffed. I cried. I 40kek'd.

Defensive Spells are not nearly as important as they used to be. Open-roll SMRv2 is going to gib you every now and then, no matter what.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Defensive Spells are not nearly as important as they used to be. Open-roll SMRv2 is going to gib you every now and then, no matter what.
    Correct.

Honestly, they should just make an invoker for every town and make them once a day free and simucoin or silvers for more. That's their best move and then let the SMRv2 take care of the rest.

4. Default

"That's their best move and then let the SMRv2 take care of the rest. "

If that's where we are headed, then might as well make all the monsters stop attempting DS and TD checks. Having the creatures attempt only the impactful actions would probably help with the lag too.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 03-17-2021 at 01:23 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Just wanted to give a status update to all of the haters who thought Dreavenings would disappear and my Patreon would close: 5 months later and Dreavenings are still going strong, mostly getting around 60-70 people during prime time, sometimes breaking 80. Also the number of Patrons I had was falling every month until last month and I have been gaining Patrons since then and my number of Patrons is higher now than it was March of last year, around the time the shutdowns started.

To all of my Patrons and everyone who still loves Dreavenings: THANK YOU! You are much appreciated.

To all of the haters:

Ill go on record in public as a Patron IF you can promise me wizard spells in Illistim fairly regs

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Ill go on record in public as a Patron IF you can promise me wizard spells in Illistim fairly regs
    But but but! :O

I was starting to do one Dreavening a day at Illistim but those plans got kind of sidetracked by other projects

One of these days.......
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-23-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just wanted to give a status update to all of the haters who thought Dreavenings would disappear and my Patreon would close: 5 months later and Dreavenings are still going strong, mostly getting around 60-70 people during prime time, sometimes breaking 80. Also the number of Patrons I had was falling every month until last month and I have been gaining Patrons since then and my number of Patrons is higher now than it was March of last year, around the time the shutdowns started.

To all of my Patrons and everyone who still loves Dreavenings: THANK YOU! You are much appreciated.

To all of the haters:

I guess I touched a nerve with some GM or something because now apparently the invoker is on the exact same schedule Dreavenings are. I purposefully scheduled Dreavenings to be in between the invoker showing up so people would have an option every 2 hours but apparently the GMs didn't like that.

These GMs are so petty.

lol here's how the insane idiot on Discord who claimed I wanted to "exterminate" him refers to me as: "Has it run off the dark one yet?"

These people are legit insane.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-10-2021 at 09:15 PM.

9. Default

Like, yes, they are. KS means no more Dreav's for Berost, but helped a shit-ton leveling. So.. thanks!

In the end, why care? Get em, coolio, don't get em, coolio. Go play the game; dayam.

Quote Originally Posted by Berost View Post
    Like, yes, they are. KS means no more Dreav's for Berost, but helped a shit-ton leveling. So.. thanks!

In the end, why care? Get em, coolio, don't get em, coolio. Go play the game; dayam.
    Don't matter to me none. Just find the GMs being so petty about this amusing. Like why can't they just admit what they are doing?

An invoker only in the prime version of the game and only in the Landing and they make the schedule just so happen to match up with the schedule I set up for Dreavenings months ago? People on Discord are still saying all of this is just a huge coincidence, that they are still "testing" something.

Well I guess not everyone, that one dude referring to me as "the dark one" seems to understand the point is to "run me off."