Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Pylon

Default Hand Pylon

SOLD PENDING PICKUP

Fully unlocked.

Will take 50m for this.

Cash also accepted at 5 per.

All the info is here: https://gswiki.play.net/Hand_Pylon

You will also not have to worry about charging it up for a pretty long time:

The hand-held pylon contains 6684 charges of the element of air.
    The hand-held pylon contains 863 charges of the element of earth.
    The hand-held pylon contains 16465 charges of the element of fire.
    The hand-held pylon contains 1767 charges of the element of water.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-01-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

f
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Semper superne nitens.

Why sell? These seem like legit fun/useful items. And theyre worn as well correct?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

Hand pylon.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Fully unlocked they can be worn. Think it takes the space if functional arm item though. And has two minute cool down. Nice way to start the battle out. I like mine, use it as an opening every time. Maybe a show of it in action would help.

7. Default

Cool item. Hey, the link illustrates use by a player with 2x MIU and states that more MIU is better. What about use with 1x MIU or less? Is there a formula to be aware of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Why sell? These seem like legit fun/useful items. And theyre worn as well correct?
    Mostly because I usually forget to use it.

Item is sold pending pickup.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieJr View Post
    Cool item. Hey, the link illustrates use by a player with 2x MIU and states that more MIU is better. What about use with 1x MIU or less? Is there a formula to be aware of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, I think they're one of the cooler items from last DR. Could also be a pretty cool combo with the new elemental gloves.