Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: And they said Trump was the Authoritarian

Default And they said Trump was the Authoritarian

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues...171250871.html

Martial law incoming.

Meanwhile no mention of the continued destruction of government buildings in places like Denver, Portland, Seattle, etc.

This is insane. You have to read down in the article, but there are no credible threats at all.. they are raising it anyways - after all the destruction this past summer and calling it an abuse of power if Trump were to have used federal forces to stop the violence.

Our politicians are seriously drunk on power and all of us (lefty, righty, and everyone in between) are about to lose our Fourth Amendment rights. This is not about politics, this is about the powerful vs. the citizenry.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-28-2021 at 02:49 AM.

Well, fuck. Better head to the backyard bunker. How’s your dry bean supply looking? You want to swap for some tomato seeds and a grow light?
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot," it said.
    L
    O
    L

Riots happening on a near weekly basis since Trump won the election, neighborhoods and cities burned down all summer, actual death threats sent to Trump and almost every Republican in congress these past five years and all we heard were crickets from the media and DHS.

Biden has been president for 8 days and now they are like "OMG! So many threats! So much terrorism going on! We can't point to any specific threats..but they're out there! And it's all because Biden won!"

And here are Democrats like BriarFox, all too happy to go along with this madness because he voted blue no matter who and now has to defend this insane shit for 4 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And here are Democrats like BriarFox, all too happy to go along with this madness because he voted blue no matter who and now has to defend this insane shit for 4 years.
    Don't try to take the high road, you'll vote for people who support the storming of the capitol. You aren't any better.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues...171250871.html

Martial law incoming.

Meanwhile no mention of the continued destruction of government buildings in places like Denver, Portland, Seattle, etc.

This is insane. You have to read down in the article, but there are no credible threats at all.. they are raising it anyways - after all the destruction this past summer and calling it an abuse of power if Trump were to have used federal forces to stop the violence.

Our politicians are seriously drunk on power and all of us (lefty, righty, and everyone in between) are about to lose our Fourth Amendment rights. This is not about politics, this is about the powerful vs. the citizenry.
    If you aren't planning any crimes what are you worried about?

Also tbe article clearly lumps in the criminal factions from all protests.

The alert said there had been mounting threats since last year from domestic violent extremists motivated by Covid-19 restrictions, Biden's defeat of Donald Trump in the November election, police brutality and illegal immigration.
    Last edited by Back; 01-28-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Don't try to take the high road, you'll vote for people who support the storming of the capitol. You aren't any better.
    What candidates were storming the capitol? I must have missed them...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What candidates were storming the capitol? I must have missed them...
    "you'll vote for people who support the storming of the capitol"

"you'll vote for people who support the storming of the capitol"
    Does this include the people who stormed the Capitol in 2018? Asking for macgyver's mom.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-28-2021 at 03:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

“Storming” the capitol is actually a million times better than terrorizing and murdering innocent civilians. Fuck you and fuck all of congress for thinking they are better than normal citizens.

Normal citizens are terrorized and murdered for years by left wing fanatics.
    Democrats:

Congresspeople are uncomfortable for an hour.
    Democrats: OMG! So much terrorism! Quick get 10,000 armed guards here right now and protect us for the next several weeks.

Again fuck you and congress.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-28-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    “Storming” the capitol is actually a million times better than terrorizing and murdering innocent civilians. Fuck you and fuck all of congress for thinking they are better than normal citizens.

Normal citizens are terrorized and murdered for years by left wing fanatics.
    Democrats:

Congresspeople are uncomfortable for an hour.
    Democrats: OMG! So much terrorism! Quick get 10,000 armed guards here right now and protect us for the next several weeks.

Again fuck you and congress.