Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Against the Machine Unveil Documentary About ‘the Fiction Known as Whiteness'

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Weird. You're still talking about my cock alot. Wanna compare pix?

I'm not celebrating, so you're wrong. But you're always wrong, so I expect it's unsurprising.

Seriously though, why do you think she became sad when asked "When was the first time you realized that you're white"

Cool. Cool. This is what I expected from you.

For the record, no one instructed her to feel ashamed for the color of her skin, nor did I say she should.

If for the sake of argument, lets say that long ago some mega rich people decided to brand us all as "white" and by creating our schoolbooks minimize our ethnic identities in order to pit us agsint the non-whites for the purposes of consolidating their power over the non mega rich and protecting their land and financial interests, would you agree that in that scenario it might have value to question the "white" identity and/or the origins of it? Or are you just incapable of performing a thought exercise?
    Yeah I don’t think Bhaalizmo is trolling, he’s just straight up a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah I don’t think Bhaalizmo is trolling, he’s just straight up a racist.
    TG01 incapable of performing a thought exercise as suspected.

Uninteresting.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

If for the sake of argument, lets say that long ago some mega rich people decided to brand us all as "white" and by creating our schoolbooks minimize our ethnic identities in order to pit us agsint the non-whites for the purposes of consolidating their power over the non mega rich and protecting their land and financial interests, would you agree that in that scenario it might have value to question the "white" identity and/or the origins of it? Or are you just incapable of performing a thought exercise?
    Holy Mein Kampf, Batman.

When do you release your manifesto?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-26-2021 at 07:11 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Uninteresting.
    The thought exercise where you contort your "logic" into a pretzel to say "whiteness" shouldn't exist because it's a way for people to control whites but "blackness" is totally a thing because of reasons you made up? Oh and also according to you black people aren't really human so are incapable of being bad people?

Yeah okay, racist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-26-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Uninteresting.
    "GUIS! I WAS JUST MAKING YOU THINK ABOUT RACE, I DIDN'T REALLY BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SAYING!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Anyone interested in a different perspective than the one presented initially here, check out Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams. They both produced extensive literature and conducted numerous interviews on all facets of the topic above, and many others.

Sadly Williams passed away, but that man was an amazing intellect - Sowell is thankfully still with us.

Just a recommendation. I find their teachings and insights interesting to learn about... perhaps you will too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Anyone interested in a different perspective than the one presented initially here, check out Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams. They both produced extensive literature and conducted numerous interviews on all facets of the topic above, and many others.

Sadly Williams passed away, but that man was an amazing intellect - Sowell is thankfully still with us.

Just a recommendation. I find their teachings and insights interesting to learn about... perhaps you will too.
    I'm all for reading content published by a variety of sources and coming to ones own opinion objectively. I shared the video in the original post of this thread because I felt it would start a conversation, one that would be contested hotly by some. But it's a conversation worth having nonetheless. Entertaining ideas whether contrary or not has value as a thought exercise.

Thomas Sowell was a prolific writer. I think I see why you might be putting his writings forth. "Sowell thinks that systemic racism is an untested, questionable hypothesis that is a piece of propaganda pushed on the American people". He's also pro Trump, if only because he felt Trump would be easier to impeach than the first female President. I think perhaps you like this guy because he's what the typical educated black person would call a "Coon" for alot of his opinions on race. He's generally a compliant and well liked black man among white folks I have no doubt.

Walter Williams shares similar ideas. I see why you put these guys forth, because they have nothing contrary to say about white folks and they're generally good compliant obedient black folks.

Blog Entries

I'm all for reading content published by a variety of sources and coming to ones own opinion objectively. I shared the video in the original post of this thread because I felt it would start a conversation, one that would be contested hotly by some. But it's a conversation worth having nonetheless. Entertaining ideas whether contrary or not has value as a thought exercise.

Thomas Sowell was a prolific writer. I think I see why you might be putting his writings forth. "Sowell thinks that systemic racism is an untested, questionable hypothesis that is a piece of propaganda pushed on the American people". He's also pro Trump, if only because he felt Trump would be easier to impeach than the first female President. I think perhaps you like this guy because he's what the typical educated black person would call a "Coon" for alot of his opinions on race. He's generally a compliant and well liked black man among white folks I have no doubt.

Walter Williams shares similar ideas. I see why you put these guys forth, because they have nothing contrary to say about white folks and they're generally good compliant obedient black folks.
    What is your final solution to fixing your perceived whiteness problem?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Imagine actually believing that every person with dark skin should think exactly the same way and shouldn't have any other ideas on their own.

At least you aren't trying to hide your racism anymore. Liberal white folks will decide how blacks should think.

I see things haven't changed for your Party since the 60's. And I'm talking about the 1860's...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine actually believing that every person with dark skin should think exactly the same way and shouldn't have any other ideas on their own.

At least you aren't trying to hide your racism anymore. Liberal white folks will decide how blacks should think.

I see things haven't changed for your Party since the 60's. And I'm talking about the 1860's...
    Imagine responding to what people actually say, instead of making up things they didn't say.