Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Against the Machine Unveil Documentary About ‘the Fiction Known as Whiteness'

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    People can be proud of whatever the fuck they want to be, you racist asshole.
    People should be proud of what they choose to be for personal reasons and not what they're taught to be toward a purpose.

Why do you give a shit if someone is proud to be white?
    Because I don't like control mechanisms like the church and it's lessons of willful ignorance. Why be proud of being white when you could instead be proud of who you actually are and not who they want you to identify as?

Did your ancestors come from whitelandia with tales of whiteish folklore?

Do you give a single shit if someone is proud to be black?
    No, because it black doesn't carry the weight white does. Its not a control mechanism designed to pit us against each other. It's merely a designation adopted by a wide array of people's as a result of their shared suffering

You've been hanging around too many racist white people lately. Try to surround yourself with fewer racists.
    You're right, I've been here alot around you. Don't fret, it ain't rubbing off, racist.
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    People should be proud of what they choose to be for personal reasons and not what they're taught to be toward a purpose.

Because I don't like control mechanisms like the church and it's lessons of willful ignorance. Why be proud of being white when you could instead be proud of who you actually are and not who they want you to identify as?

No, because it black doesn't carry the weight white does. Its not a control mechanism designed to pit us against each other. It's merely a designation adopted by a wide array of people's as a result of their shared suffering

You're right, I've been here alot around you. Don't fret, it ain't rubbing off, racist.
    I couldn't leave this one, because your utter stupidity deserves to be called out. In the same post you say....

"Why be proud of being white when you could instead be proud of who you actually are and not who they want you to IDENTIFY as"....

Then RIGHT AFTER say...

"black doesn't carry the weight white does. It's not a control mechanism designed to pit us against each other. It's merely a DESIGNATION adopted..."

You are racist and have been mind-fucked into thinking you're not. You are literally telling black people what they are, what their "designation is" and what they should be and don't even realize it, while advocating for white people to ignore their color and be who they want to be.

You.. are.. edit: stupid was the wrong term.. an ignorant racist is a better categorization.

Side note: This is what critical race theory bullshit gets you. People should only be taught to see other HUMANS as HUMAN. Not black, white, yellow, red, etc. Just HUMANS. Taught about different CULTURES, not race. Taught about different TRADITIONS, not race. Taught about REGIONAL DIFFERENCES, not race. But no, you want to talk the stupid shit you are above and only about RACE, and that will only ever keep HUMANS divided.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-26-2021 at 12:40 AM.

Quoted
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Quoted
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
    One of the most important ideas ever put into words by a man that understood humanity. In this day and age, I seriously doubt the current generation (at least what the media keeps throwing in our face, not individuals) would accept his noble message.

Sad, truly fucking sad.

It doesn't work that way. Blackness is a term for alot of ethnicities that was earned through their shared experience of slavery and turned into something prideful.
    Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

Whiteness is not comparable because of the lack of a formative shared experience like that, which when combined with our history of slavery and genocide explains why white pride has that racist tinge to it but Scottish pride does not.
    You're such a fucking racist you don't understand that plenty of black people engaged in the slave trade, committed genocide, and committed countless atrocities.

We don't even have to go back that fucking far. Kony forced children into his army to help him commit ethnic genocide.

Micombero had many mass killings during his tyrannical rule, killing 300k people.

Mugabe, a brutal dictator (the real kind, not the Donald Trump kind) who crushed political dissent via violence and killed anybody who stood in his way.

You know what the true sign of a white racist is? Someone who thinks black people are incapable of human emotions and violence.

That's why you're the biggest racist I've seen yet on the PC. Even time4fun is probably reading this like "Damn. And I thought I was racist." Congrats, Bhaalizmo! Trump broke you way more than I thought he did.

Now you're just assuming why people are proud to be white or black or whatever. You're not really making yourself look great here.

Why be proud of being white when you could instead be proud of who you actually are and not who they want you to identify as?
    I'd be more willing to buy this bullshit if you didn't just get finished saying "It's totally different when black people are proud to be black!"

And before you try to weasel your way out again claiming you never said that, I'll just quote you here:

It doesn't work that way. Blackness is a term for alot of ethnicities that was earned through their shared experience of slavery and turned into something prideful.
    My ancestors were poor people just trying to survive. You know you've taken the far leftist bait shit if you believe every white person comes from a privileged history. Newsflash! 99% of people were dirt poor just a mere 100 years ago, the number hasn't really changed all that much on a world scale. You're looking at a few rich white people and a few rich slave owners and a few bad white people and saying "Yup, that represents all white people" because you're a gullible sheep.

For what it's worth, I agree that all emphasis should be taken out of skin color. Who cares what skin color anyone is? Let everyone be judged on their actions and merits, not something they had no control over. Male, female, black, white, brown... time to get over all of it and see people as humans. We can at least agree on that, Shaps, even if I don't agree with much of what you post.

And how many Irish slaves in the US were there, out of curiosity? Slavery was not limited to blacks. People of all races have been slaves in vast quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    For what it's worth, I agree that all emphasis should be taken out of skin color. Who cares what skin color anyone is? Let everyone be judged on their actions and merits, not something they had no control over. Male, female, black, white, brown... time to get over all of it and see people as humans. We can at least agree on that, Shaps, even if I don't agree with much of what you post.

And how many Irish slaves in the US were there, out of curiosity? Slavery was not limited to blacks. People of all races have been slaves in vast quantities.
    Blazar.. this type of post is the basis for a great conversation moving forward. We may disagree, and discuss, the actual policies and route to achieve that goal.. but that should be the goal. I thank you for that sentiment and understanding.

Slavery sadly is not a "race" thing. In America it was, but all colors enslave all colors. It's more simply, those in power enslave those without power is how I look at it. The ethnicity, people, race, geographical location just changes throughout time and expansionism.

Again though, seriously.. excellent starting point to have an actual conversation. Thank you.

Edit: And most of what I post on here is sarcasm and to rile people up. Issues that involve children is one area I won't be sarcastic about. I fully understand your sentiment on my posting though.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-26-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

You're such a fucking racist you don't understand that plenty of black people engaged in the slave trade, committed genocide, and committed countless atrocities.

We don't even have to go back that fucking far. Kony forced children into his army to help him commit ethnic genocide.

Micombero had many mass killings during his tyrannical rule, killing 300k people.

Mugabe, a brutal dictator (the real kind, not the Donald Trump kind) who crushed political dissent via violence and killed anybody who stood in his way.

You know what the true sign of a white racist is? Someone who thinks black people are incapable of human emotions and violence.

That's why you're the biggest racist I've seen yet on the PC. Even time4fun is probably reading this like "Damn. And I thought I was racist." Congrats, Bhaalizmo! Trump broke you way more than I thought he did.
    I dislike talking to much about my past - but Kony deserves a mention, because he's still out there.

I consider him one of the biggest failures in my professional career. He is a sick fuck that deserves to die. The atrocities he's committed are horrific. We got close to him a few times, but could never catch him. We saved some at least, but not enough. Hate living with the knowledge he's still alive. To broken now to do anything, but hope one day that fucker gets the final send off, and not a trial. If anyone deserves it, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I dislike talking to much about my past - but Kony deserves a mention, because he's still out there.

I consider him one of the biggest failures in my professional career. He is a sick fuck that deserves to die. The atrocities he's committed are horrific. We got close to him a few times, but could never catch him. We saved some at least, but not enough. Hate living with the knowledge he's still alive. To broken now to do anything, but hope one day that fucker gets the final send off, and not a trial. If anyone deserves it, he does.
    You a member of Seal Team Six or something?