Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 151

Thread: Rage Against the Machine Unveil Documentary About ‘the Fiction Known as Whiteness'

  1. #11

    Default

    To me it looked like the little girl just didn't understand the question and didn't have an answer. At that age, she's like "What do you mean, realized I'm white? How about when I learned the color white?" I get that same look out of my son any time I ask him a complex question that he doesn't understand, but because I'm expecting an answer, he just sits there and looks like he's thinking about it. Then I have to break it down and walk him through it. Think you may be reading a little much into things there.

    And Shaps, it's sad that you think what has been, will always be. You call yourself a realist, but you're just a jaded old man. Just because people are shitty, or have been shitty, doesn't mean it will always be that way. You can be a realist, but still push for progress and change away from "the way it has always been" and believe things can get better. You simply use it as a crutch to lean on and support your incredibly jaded views.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    What. You don't like that she considered whiteness and became saddened by it? Why?

    I thought that it was a long dramatic pause made all the more dramatic by the brevity of the question followed by what looked like the entirety of white history crossing her mind. Which seemed to make her sad and uncomfortable. Which is telling, considering her age.
    lol holy shit, dude. You really are a horrifically horrible human being. I legit mean that. All this time I thought you were just a loud mouthed idiot who didn't know any better, but no, you are legit a terrible person.

    An ~8 year old girl should be sad because she's white? Are you fucking for real? Fuck you. You are officially the worst person on the PC now. For all the fucked up shit Androidpk has done I don't think even he is this terrible of a human being.

    Imagine asking an 8 year old black girl the same loaded bullshit question and when she doesn't know how to answer such a dumb ass question you insist it must be because she's sad to be black.

    Fuck you and your racist ass. time4fun suddenly looks like a decent, rational person now.

    Oh wait, I had to add that you are the second worst person on the PC now. Even though you're a racist fucked up asshole who thinks 8 year old kids should be ashamed of the color of their skin, at least we don't have proof that you stalk them, unlike Keller who has openly admitted it. So congrats, Bhaalizmo, you're barely above a child predator among the rankings of the disgusting left.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-25-2021 at 11:17 PM.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    To me it looked like the little girl just didn't understand the question and didn't have an answer. At that age, she's like "What do you mean, realized I'm white? How about when I learned the color white?" I get that same look out of my son any time I ask him a complex question that he doesn't understand, but because I'm expecting an answer, he just sits there and looks like he's thinking about it. Then I have to break it down and walk him through it. Think you may be reading a little much into things there.

    And Shaps, it's sad that you think what has been, will always be. You call yourself a realist, but you're just a jaded old man. Just because people are shitty, or have been shitty, doesn't mean it will always be that way. You can be a realist, but still push for progress and change away from "the way it has always been" and believe things can get better. You simply use it as a crutch to lean on and support your incredibly jaded views.
    You believe the way you want, I'll believe the way I do.

    Teaching anyone that their color in any way defines who they are, what they are, or what they can be is horrendous... regardless of which color you choose. That is not the ideal that any person should strive for.

    The fact you call me jaded, perhaps I am a bit.. because I (and many others) have seen what that type of talk, put into action, leads to. If you think it goes anywhere good, then you're insane.

    Replace every time they say "white" with "black" or "yellow" or "red"... just pick a color and how would that change your view?

    Because here's a fact - people of ALL colors have for all of humanity have abused, subjugated, and done horrible things to people of other "colors". Go back and read what I wrote earlier - color, along with a host of other reasons are used by those to control others and teachings such as this to young children is just a backhanded version of the oldest form of tribalism to subject people to.

    It's a disgusting manipulation with a nice veneer.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-25-2021 at 11:26 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    And that's my final thought, because arguing this point if you believe differently - I honestly want nothing to do with you.

    If they were adults to discuss and philosophize, then sure - but subjecting children to that type of indoctrination is horrible.

    You go your way on this topic and I'll go mine. This isn't one, at least for me, to get into our normal arguments back and forth.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just made up a bunch of stuff instead of responding to what was actually said again
    Nope. Buncha made up stuff again. Why can't you just respond to the actual words typed instead of making a bunch of stuff up? It would make for a more lively debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You keep believing teaching kids about their "whiteness" and immutable characteristics is how they should view the world, to feel remorse for how they were born, or disdain for themselves for being born a certain way is a "good" or "noble" thing. It will not end well..
    I do not believe kids should feel remorseful for how they were born or have disdain for themselves. Quite the opposite. I feel they should be proud of themselves and have disdain for what was taught to them about whiteness. They should be taught instead to be proud of being Scottish, German, Russian, whatever. Be proud of being a farmer, a gamer, a yo yo master, whatever. Proud of being white? Perhaps not. Perhaps that's a label made unpleasant by the history of it and it's not even something they would genuinely be trying to lift up as their thing to have pride in if someone else hadn't taught them to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'll continue to believe the way I believe.
    I believe you.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 01-25-2021 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I do not believe kids should feel remorseful for how they were born or have disdain for themselves. Quite the opposite. I feel they should be proud of themselves and have disdain for what was taught to them about blackness. They should be taught instead to be proud of being African, whatever. Be proud of being a farmer, a gamer, a yo yo master, whatever. Proud of being black? Perhaps not. Perhaps that's a label made unpleasant by the history of it and it's not even something they would genuinely be trying to lift up as their thing to have pride in if someone else hadn't taught them to.



    I believe you.
    I fixed it for you. How does it make you feel now?

    Get the fuck out of here. For real, last time on this topic because your defense of this is truly disturbing. You're a fucking racist, and don't even realize it. That's the sick part about it.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-25-2021 at 11:37 PM.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Nope. Buncha made up stuff again. Why can't you just respond to the actual words typed instead of making a bunch of stuff up? It would make for a more lively debate.
    Oh please. You're practically jacking your tiny pecker off to the idea that a white girl looks sad to be white because, and I quote, "what looked like the entirety of white history crossing her mind."

    This girl has nothing to do with "the entirety of white history."

    Rather than being pissed that awful people such as yourself make this girl feel sad for being white, you are celebrating the fact that she is sad to be white.

    You are nothing but a racist bigoted asshole. No one should feel ashamed for the color of their skin and no one should be happy seeing someone feel ashamed, especially a little girl.

    Fuck you.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Proud of being white? Perhaps not.
    People can be proud of whatever the fuck they want to be, you racist asshole.

    Why do you give a shit if someone is proud to be white? Do you give a single shit if someone is proud to be black? Probably not. Because you are an easily brainwashed simpleton who gets his politics from a band who hasn't been relevant in almost 2 decades.

    You've been hanging around too many racist white people lately. Try to surround yourself with fewer racists.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I fixed it for you. How does it make you feel now?
    It doesn't work that way. Blackness is a term for alot of ethnicities that was earned through their shared experience of slavery and turned into something prideful.

    Whiteness is not comparable because of the lack of a formative shared experience like that, which when combined with our history of slavery and genocide explains why white pride has that racist tinge to it but Scottish pride does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •