Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL GEMSTONE LOGIC aka P2W you mofo

Ok ok, I brought it back
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

They don't need to nerf any speed boosting spells. I'd suggest at the most make 515 self cast only....think about all the revenue they could drag in with selling SK 515 items at every other DR for 250K BS. Some folks will gobble that shit right up.

As for the melee system, they need to redo it with RTs, AvDs and DFs. They need to stop taking away what folks enjoy and fix the crap that is still antiquated.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    They don't need to nerf any speed boosting spells. I'd suggest at the most make 515 self cast only....think about all the revenue they could drag in with selling SK 515 items at every other DR for 250K BS. Some folks will gobble that shit right up.

As for the melee system, they need to redo it with RTs, AvDs and DFs. They need to stop taking away what folks enjoy and fix the crap that is still antiquated.
    Simu doesn't understand or believe in the concept of raising the floor. Only lowering the ceiling so that everyone can suck equally in the end.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible