Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Biden hates women!

  1. #1

    Default Biden hates women!

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...ts-11611341066

    This old codger thinks women aren't important! Why does he hate women in sports???? Why is he against female empowerment???? The misogynist must go!

    Da da daaaaaa **dramatic music plays***
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-25-2021 at 02:16 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...ts-11611341066

    This old codger thinks women aren't important! Why does he hate women in sports???? Why is he against female empowerment???? The misogynist must go!

    Da da daaaaaa **dramatic music plays***
    Why does he sniff their hair then? Do you think he has some sort of shampoo fetish?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,485
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women in athletic competitions.
    Last edited by drauz; 01-25-2021 at 03:05 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women.
    Racist.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women in athletic competitions.
    Misogynist! You will be burned at the stake for talk like that...

    Twitter account cancelled.

    Last edited by Shaps; 01-25-2021 at 03:15 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't think transgender women should be allowed to compete against natural born women in athletic competitions.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,485
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Honestly I don't care, this is a fight for women to take up. If they want to fight it they can. Not like anyone watches female sports anyways.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Not like anyone watches female sports anyways.
    Hey now. Hold your horses.

    I am a huge fan of womens beach Volleyball.
    Have you SEEN the LFL?
    I like Women in UFC. Rhonda Rousey was great until Holly Holmes was PERFECT.
    I'm a big fan of Venus & Serena but I must admit I can't really watch Tennis, even back in the day when Anna Kournikova was around. Perhaps you meant no one watches Tennis?
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 01-25-2021 at 05:46 PM. Reason: how do you spell Korkukopea
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Hey now. Hold your horses.

    I am a huge fan of womens beach Volleyball.
    Have you SEEN the LFL?
    I like Women in UFC. Rhonda Rousey was great until Holly Holmes was PERFECT.
    I'm a big fan of Venus & Serena but I must admit I can't really watch Tennis, even back in the day when Anna Kournikova was around. Perhaps you meant no one watches Tennis?
    I think he meant the big three - Football, Baseball, Basketball. Soccer is only World Cup time.

    Agree on Rousey and Holmes, pure badasses and fun to watch, but Nunes puts them both to shame. She's a BEAST. Jackie Joyner was amazing to watch back in the day. Danica I didn't mind, but I didn't like her because - she literally never won in NASCAR. She was pretty good in other circuits though. Mary Lou Retton, holy fuck she was amazing and fun to watch if old enough to remember her. She crushed it. Oh and the female competitors in Crossfit and Spartan Races like Sigmundsdottir and Mericle are out of this world athletes.

    Lot of amazing female athletes who deserve their due. Due to physiology there is a marked distinction between 99% of men vs. 99% of women. Just how human bodies work. Doesn't mean women can't be physically stronger than a man, just talking averages here.

    Edit: I forgot the Volleyball, been years since watched.. but who were the two ladies that tore it up in the early 2000s. Talking Olympics, etc. They were amazing to watch. Ladies were so much better than anyone at that time. Oh, and Tennis my all time favorite was Steffi Graf. She was awesome.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-25-2021 at 05:59 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    8,485
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Of course there are exceptional woman here and there that people are interested in, they are the exception not the rule. Sports as a whole though? For the most part no ones really interested in watching.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •