Thread: PC logs me out after short inactivity

Default PC logs me out after short inactivity

So sometimes if I write a long post that takes awhile to type or I get distracted and when I come back to finish a post I'm logged out and the forum here says I need to reload in order to post because at that point I have been automatically logged out of the forum and need to re-log back in. It doesn't seem to even take much time to trigger this automatic log out by the system, like 5-10 minutes of inactivity. But other times I let it sit longer and if I click a different link on PC I'm still logged in. Is this just part of the forum or is there a setting where I can change this? It's really frustrating sometimes.
    Last edited by Viekn; 01-24-2021 at 09:59 PM.

I've had that happen to me too, was inactive once for maybe 10 minutes and found out that I had to log back in for some reason. I'm not sure if there's a setting I can change to stop this from happening, or if it's just automatic for everyone and I have to just deal with it.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

When you put in your username and password for the PC, there is a box that you can check that says 'Remember me', if I remember correctly. Check that, problem shouldn't happen again.

4. Default

Thanks for the hint! Will try to follow it!