Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101

Thread: Biden is nothing but Putin's puppet!

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Oh, really? Pray tell, where? Or is there a reason you didn't just link to it? Hmmm..
    I did that several times already. But here I'll do it again in order to help you showcase your lack of self awareness even more:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments
    What were you saying about reading comprehension and self awareness again?

    You're defining "peaceful" as "Methais' group has successfully managed to raise the emotional cost of people who dare to contradict our circlejerk's status quo to the point where they don't post." And no, when "we" don't post, it's essentially a graveyard, or just right-wingers, again, hee-haw circlejerking about how obviously correct you are.
    Right, that's why I specifically said people from both sides were getting along fine while cancerous twats like you/Back/time4cunt were gone. You do realize that there are other leftists on here besides you idiots, right? Most of them are overall reasonable people. Megatards like you, not so much.

    Tell me again about what a pro you are at reading comprehension.

    Nope. It's you and your quinessential lack of self-awareness. You're the ones who create the toxicity, because you have contortions and seizures upon someone disrupting your circlejerk's groupthink. "EXPULSE THE HERETIC!" you cry, licking the Doritos dust off your grubby fingers.
    So far your entire post is just you showcasing your own lack of self awareness while simultaneously denying something that happened that you weren't here to witness, ironically because part of the reason it happened was due to your absence.

    quinessential
    Is this one of those moments where I should lose my mind like you do anytime PB gets your/you're autocorrected, despite "quinessential" not being an autocorrect? Or is that different?

    When someone disrupts your clique's groupthink, you freak out and are forced to attack them personally, because you sure-as-shit can't lay out a coherent argument. And no, I said right off the bat you're not here for "serious political debate." That's the point -- you've demonstrated your inability to do so, and are, each time, forced to reduce yourself to exchanges of antipathy.
    You keep trying (and failing, big shocker there) to equate lack of interest with inability. It's either because you're really stupid, or really full of shit. I'm sure it's a mixture of both. You also fail to realize that I really only rip on the bottom of the barrel extra twatty retards like you on here. But keep acting like it's anyone who disagrees with me about anything, since projection is your thing. But feel free to quote some specific examples of me ripping on any of the non-megatwat leftists on here.


    Since you can't argue for shit.
    I will acknowledge that it's not easy to "argue" with someone who is in constant denial of everything and is regularly moving goal posts, all while making up thoughts/views/feelings on the fly for the other person, and then proceed to make arguments over said freshly fabricated thoughts/feelings/views, all and proceeding to ignore anything that isn't their own made up fantasy world.


    I never said you were "on a quest," I said you were whining about toxicity while being one of the people responsible for creating the toxicity you're whining about, without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Your definition of "peace" is your groupthink not being disturbed, which -- beeteedubs -- you have no ability to enforce, since no amount of your group's retarded dogpiling is ever going to magically drive me away, even if you've mostly managed to raise the emotional cost of your other "heretics" to the point where they rarely engage.
    My bad, I shouldn't have assumed that you understood paraphrasing. But like I already said multiple times, when you twats aren't here posting, it's pretty peaceful here despite the left and right still disagreeing about the same shit always being disagreed over. And by "you twats" I meant asswipes like you, Back, time4fun, etc., since you're going to try again to twist that into "anyone you disagree with and something something right wing circle jerk."

    Still couldn't demonstrate that contention, Eh? Much to everyone's surprise, I'ms ure.
    You not being able to understand basic things or acknowledge reality is your own issue.


    You're the one whining about toxicity, remember? And, incidentally, the source of it. Try engaging on the merits of a subject next time. But you already admitted that wasn't your goal, so... Shitpost away, imbecile.
    I'm sorry that your brain is unable to process the fact that whining is a completely different thing vs. pointing out that you're toxic as fuck and that it follows you everywhere. I think it's entertaining for time passing purposes, but that doesn't mean you're any less toxic and full of shit. You just call it whining because you don't like the fact that when toxic twats like you aren't here posting, the PC is a 99% less toxic place.

    Watch closely now as I inform you that I'm done with this back and forth bullshit, and then you unironically attempt to twist it into me "conceding" and being "put in my place" in your inevitable fail reply.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I did that several times already.
    Erm.. No, you didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But here I'll do it again in order to help you showcase your lack of self awareness even more:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments
    What were you saying about reading comprehension and self awareness again?
    You still haven't. Quoting me unconnected to a specific contention doesn't demonstrate anything. If you were trying to imply I required citations for something you said, but hypocritically didn't provide my own, show where that was the case. You haven't, despite being challenged repeatedly. Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Right, that's why I specifically said people from both sides were getting along fine while cancerous twats like you/Back/time4cunt were gone. You do realize that there are other leftists on here besides you idiots, right? Most of them are overall reasonable people. Megatards like you, not so much.

    Tell me again about what a pro you are at reading comprehension.
    Right, that's why I specifically said what I did about you freaking out when someone disrupts your groupthink. How curious that you never identified the "people from the other side" that supposedly don't trigger your right-wing freakout, and as if your choice not to spaz out at them -- even if they existed -- would somehow absolve you from your actions in creating the very toxic environment you're decrying out of the other side of your mouth. Speaking of reading comprehension issues...

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    So far your entire post is just you showcasing your own lack of self awareness while simultaneously denying something that happened that you weren't here to witness, ironically because part of the reason it happened was due to your absence.
    So far your entire post is your lack of self-awareness, combined with intellectual dishonesty, as if that dishonesty is capable of warping and twisting reality to suit your delusions. Which, y'know,, it isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Is this one of those moments where I should lose my mind like you do anytime PB gets your/you're autocorrected, despite "quinessential" not being an autocorrect? Or is that different?
    I made a typo. Kudos! You get brownie points for pointing it out. Parkbandit, however, doesn't know the difference between you're and your and makes the mistake constantly. One doesn't get autocorrected to the other, since they both have valid use cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You keep trying (and failing, big shocker there) to equate lack of interest with inability. It's either because you're really stupid, or really full of shit. I'm sure it's a mixture of both. You also fail to realize that I really only rip on the bottom of the barrel extra twatty retards like you on here. But keep acting like it's anyone who disagrees with me about anything, since projection is your thing. But feel free to quote some specific examples of me ripping on any of the non-megatwat leftists on here.
    Nobody's "equating" your lack of interest with your inability. I'm pointing out your rank retardation and hypocrisy in complaining about a toxic environment which you're going out of your way to create, specifically because of your inability or unwillingness to argue. And it isn't "unwillingness." Your "arguments" have fallen apart time and time again over the years. You use the shitposting as an excuse to soothe your bruised ego because you can't argue for shit. Bitching about how toxic you collectively made the folder doesn't convince anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I will acknowledge that it's not easy to "argue" with someone who is in constant denial of everything and is regularly moving goal posts, all while making up thoughts/views/feelings on the fly for the other person, and then proceed to make arguments over said freshly fabricated thoughts/feelings/views, all and proceeding to ignore anything that isn't their own made up fantasy world.
    Let's see: you didn't establish what's been "denied," didn't establish what "goal posts have been moved," mischaracterized basic observations about your behavior as "making up thoughts and fabricating feelings," couldn't be bothered to point out what's been "ignored." Very convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    My bad, I shouldn't have assumed that you understood paraphrasing. But like I already said multiple times, when you twats aren't here posting, it's pretty peaceful here despite the left and right still disagreeing about the same shit always being disagreed over. And by "you twats" I meant asswipes like you, Back, time4fun, etc., since you're going to try again to twist that into "anyone you disagree with and something something right wing circle jerk."
    You didn't paraphrase. You made a straw man argument, which was pointed out, and you threw a tantrum. What you're calling "peaceful" is, in fact, the quiet groupthink that you so desperately want back. But it's not coming back, no matter how much you dogpile and rage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You not being able to understand basic things or acknowledge reality is your own issue.
    Your inability to cope with your undemonstrated contention being called out is your issue. Best of luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I'm sorry that your brain is unable to process the fact that whining is a completely different thing vs. pointing out that you're toxic as fuck and that it follows you everywhere. I think it's entertaining for time passing purposes, but that doesn't mean you're any less toxic and full of shit. You just call it whining because you don't like the fact that when toxic twats like you aren't here posting, the PC is a 99% less toxic place.
    Your inability to recognize that you're part of a clique that freaks out when your groupthink is disturbed, and then try to dogpile the target out of the thread, that you make even innocuous discussions impossible because of the sniping, and that that toxicity is one of your own making, reflects on you. You're the forum equivalent of the wifebeater-wearing redneck who blames his own family for making him hit them. "Well, if you just didn't disturb our groupthink, we wouldn't have to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest!"

    Very convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Watch closely now as I inform you that I'm done with this back and forth bullshit, and then you unironically attempt to twist it into me "conceding" and being "put in my place" in your inevitable fail reply.
    Trying to preemptively characterize your concession doesn't immunize it from being exactly that: a concession, and you being put in your place. Again.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-26-2021 at 04:38 PM.

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Erm.. No, you didn't.



    You still haven't. Quoting me unconnected to a specific contention doesn't demonstrate anything. If you were trying to imply I required citations for something you said, but hypocritically didn't provide my own, show where that was the case. You haven't, despite being challenged repeatedly. Try again.
    It's amazing how wooden you are.

    Right, that's why I specifically said what I did about you freaking out when someone disrupts your groupthink. How curious that you never identified the "people from the other side" that supposedly don't trigger your right-wing freakout, and as if your choice not to spaz out at them -- even if they existed -- would somehow absolve you from your actions in creating the very toxic environment you're decrying out of the other side of your mouth. Speaking of reading comprehension issues...
    Taernath, Blazar, Drauz, Archigeek, to name a few off the top of my head, are pretty reasonable people overall imo and don't act like unhinged retards like you constantly do in every thread. Not that this will stop you from continuing to bitch out some more and fabricate more points that I'm not making though.


    So far my entire post is my lack of self-awareness, combined with intellectual dishonesty, as if that dishonesty is capable of warping and twisting reality to suit my delusions. Which, y'know,, it isn't.
    Yep.

    I made a typo. Kudos! You get brownie points for pointing it out. Parkbandit, however, doesn't know the difference between you're and your and makes the mistake constantly. One doesn't get autocorrected to the other, since they both have valid use cases.
    I see it happen both ways plenty of times, so yeah they do get incorrectly autocorrected at times. Which I'm sure you'll twist this into me being "humiliated" and "put in my place" somehow, because you're so predictable and stupid. I'm sure you'll be right there ready to dry hump PB's leg some more next time it happens.

    Nobody's "equating" your lack of interest with your inability. I'm pointing out your rank retardation and hypocrisy in complaining about a toxic environment which you're going out of your way to create, specifically because of your inability or unwillingness to argue. And it isn't "unwillingness." Your "arguments" have fallen apart time and time again over the years. You use the shitposting as an excuse to soothe your bruised ego because you can't argue for shit. Bitching about how toxic you collectively made doesn't convince anyone.
    You've been equating lack of interest with inability for like 4732980423742 posts now. I'm just pointing out how when you and people like you aren't here, the PC becomes 99% less toxic, despite there being plenty of republicans and democrats still disagreeing with each other. Why do you think that is? I bolded the part that you keep going out of your way to ignore btw.

    Let's see: you didn't establish what's been "denied," didn't establish what "goal posts have been moved," mischaracterized basic observations about your behavior as "making up thoughts and fabricating feelings," couldn't be bothered to point out what's been "ignored." Very convincing.


    You didn't paraphrase. You made a straw man argument, which was pointed out, and you threw a tantrum. What you're calling "peaceful" is, in fact, the quiet groupthink that you so desperately want back. But it's not coming back, no matter how much you dogpile and rage.


    Your inability to cope with your undemonstrated contention being called out is your issue. Best of luck!



    Your inability to recognize that you're part of a clique that freaks out when your groupthink is disturbed, and then try to dogpile the target out of the thread, that you make even innocuous discussions impossible because of the sniping, and that that toxicity is one of your own making, reflects on you. You're the forum equivalent of the wifebeater-wearing redneck who blames his own family for making him hit them. "Well, if you just didn't disturb our groupthink, we wouldn't have to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest!"

    Very convincing.
    All you're doing at this point is this:


    But anyway, which part are you not understanding that when idiots like you aren't here, the PC is peaceful, despite the fact that there are still republicans and democrats disagreeing with each other every day? Your little unicorn brain really can't process this, can it? That's why you just keep repeating the same tired bullshit over and over. I bolded the part you keep going out of your way to ignore again, btw.


    Trying to preemptively characterize your concession doesn't immunize it from being exactly that: a concession, and you being put in your place. Again.
    You're really just that predictable. The only person who doesn't realize this is you.


    Anyway, I'm about to leave work, which means you don't exist anymore until at least tomorrow. Any further questions or concerns, please direct them here so you can finally talk to someone who will agree with you.


    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's amazing how wooden you are.
    It's amazing that you're trying to argue something specific.... without the specifics. Low-effort shitposting. Up your game. Or, y'know, defend your position on its merits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Taernath, Blazar, Drauz, Archigeek, to name a few off the top of my head, are pretty reasonable people overall imo and don't act like unhinged retards like you constantly do in every thread. Not that this will stop you from continuing to bitch out some more and fabricate more points that I'm not making though.
    Again: You guys descend upon the heretics with your earlier stated goal of driving them out. You shit up the folder and cause the toxic mess you're decrying. If you don't like the result, stop doing it. Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Yep.
    Ah, Methais' treasured "NO U" card. Very impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I see it happen both ways plenty of times, so yeah they do get incorrectly autocorrected at times. Which I'm sure you'll twist this into me being "humiliated" and "put in my place" somehow, because you're so predictable and stupid. I'm sure you'll be right there ready to dry hump PB's leg some more next time it happens.
    Well, I've never once seen you're or your autocorrected to the other, on either an iOS, Android or Windows device. So...

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You've been equating lack of interest with inability for like 4732980423742 posts now. I'm just pointing out how when you and people like you aren't here, the PC becomes 99% less toxic, despite there being plenty of republicans and democrats still disagreeing with each other. Why do you think that is? I bolded the part that you keep going out of your way to ignore btw.
    As I said, they're one and the same. Your "arguments" get destroyed the few times you do leave them, and instead you prefer to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest, which you then turn around and act like you didn't create. The part you bolded, btw, is bullshit. This place is a graveyard except for the occasional hee-hawing circlejerk when you guys think the height of social and political commentary is "HURR THOSE DEMOCRATS SHURE ARRR DUM!" And the few times one of your arbitrarily hated foes dare to post, the dogpile ensues, which you then turn around and blame on your target. Stupidly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    All you're doing at this point is this:


    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But anyway, which part are you not understanding that when idiots like you aren't here, the PC is peaceful, despite the fact that there are still republicans and democrats disagreeing with each other every day? Your little unicorn brain really can't process this, can it? That's why you just keep repeating the same tired bullshit over and over. I bolded the part you keep going out of your way to ignore again, btw.
    I'm sure it made sense to you saying the same thing twice, but your fantasy about the "peaceful days of bipartisan agreement" is just that -- a fantasy, and if there's anyone responsible for turning the folder into a shitfest, it's you. This place would be a graveyard of asinine Shaps threads, him pissing into the wind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You're really just that predictable. The only person who doesn't realize this is you.
    How many times in a row have you tried the "I'm conceding, but explicitly stating I'm not, so you can't call it conceding!" ploy in a row now? It didn't work the first time, and won't this time. Or next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Anyway, I'm about to leave work, which means you don't exist anymore until at least tomorrow. Any further questions or concerns, please direct them here so you can finally talk to someone who will agree with you.


    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-26-2021 at 05:21 PM.

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's amazing that you're trying to argue something specific.... without the specifics. Low-effort shitposting. Up your game. Or, y'know, defend your position on its merits.
    You expect me to put effort into your posts? For you?

    Again: You guys descend upon the heretics with your earlier stated goal of driving them out. You shit up the folder and cause the toxic mess you're decrying. If you don't like the result, stop doing it. Simple as that.
    Sorry that you're in denial still. It's ok though. You didn't ask to be mentally ill.



    Well, I've never once seen you're or your autocorrected to the other, on either an iOS, Android or Windows device. So...
    So...congratulations? I guess if Ashliana hasn't seen something happen, then it's impossible for it to have ever happened. Spoken like a true princess.

    The part you bolded, btw, is bullshit. This place is a graveyard except for the occasional hee-hawing circlejerk when you guys think the height of social and political commentary is "HURR THOSE DEMOCRATS SHURE ARRR DUM!" And the few times one of your arbitrarily hated foes dare to post, the dogpile ensues, which you then turn around and blame on your target. Stupidly.

    I'm sure it made sense to you saying the same thing twice, but your fantasy about the "peaceful days of bipartisan agreement" is just that -- a fantasy, and if there's anyone responsible for turning the folder into a shitfest, it's you. This place would be a graveyard of asinine Shaps threads, him pissing into the wind.
    How would you know when you weren't here at the time, which is one of the reasons it actually was peaceful? It was actually so peaceful that some people were saying it got kind of boring. Pretty sure this was sometime in 2019 IIRC. But since you don't like hearing it, then it must not have happened in your world.

    How many times in a row have you tried the "I'm conceding, but explicitly stating I'm not, so you can't call it conceding!" ploy in a row now? It didn't work the first time, and won't this time. Or next time.
    It's as if you're too stupid to realize that every "concede" post is you being made fun of. Oh wait, it's because you are too stupid.

    You didn't ask to be mentally ill though, so I accept your concession.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You expect me to put effort into your posts? For you?
    Then perhaps you shouldn't complain about other people being "wooden." Self-awareness: -5000

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Sorry that you're in denial still. It's ok though. You didn't ask to be mentally ill.
    The denial here would the hypocrisy in complaining about the toxicity that you, yourself, are creating. And speaking of mental illness -- your obsession with goatse? Hmm..

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    So...congratulations? I guess if Ashliana hasn't seen something happen, then it's impossible for it to have ever happened. Spoken like a true princess.
    The burden of proof lies on the one making the assertive claim. You. So...congratulations? On your inability to demonstrate a contention? Spoken like a true princess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methias
    How would you know when you weren't here at the time, which is one of the reasons it actually was peaceful? It was actually so peaceful that some people were saying it got kind of boring. Pretty sure this was sometime in 2019 IIRC. But since you don't like hearing it, then it must not have happened in your world.
    You equating people not posting to "not being here" is called, in the big boy world, assuming facts not in evidence. I know, I know, you like to make shit up, because that's the only way you can have a position. But take this time to think for a bit, and come up with something better to defend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    It's as if you're too stupid to realize that every "concede" post is you being made fun of. Oh wait, it's because you are too stupid.

    You didn't ask to be mentally ill though, so I accept your concession.
    It's as if you're too stupid to realize that preemptively declaring your loss doesn't somehow erase it. It doesn't. Oh, wait. It's because you are too stupid.

    Better luck next time.

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Then perhaps you shouldn't complain about other people being "wooden." Self-awareness: -5000
    That's not even what I'm getting at. Though I'm not surprised that you can't understand it, since you have no actual personality other than rage fueled tantrums. It's ok though. You didn't ask to be mentally ill.

    The denial here would the hypocrisy in complaining about the toxicity that you, yourself, are creating. And speaking of mental illness -- your obsession with goatse? Hmm..
    If I'm creating toxicity, then why does it go away when you and the rest of the toxic waste crew aren't here, but not the other way around, despite plenty of political disagreements still happening?

    The burden of proof lies on the one making the assertive claim. You. So...congratulations? On your inability to demonstrate a contention?
    Ok then, so the burden of proof is on you that PB legitimately doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

    Get to it.

    You equating people not posting to "not being here" is called, in the big boy world, assuming facts not in evidence. I know, I know, you like to make shit up, because that's the only way you can have a position. But take this time to think for a bit, and come up with something better to defend.
    Nah, it's a pattern that you're in denial of and always will be. So I'll just go ahead and reply for you to save you a step:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    NUH UHHH!!!


    It's as if you're too stupid to realize that preemptively declaring your loss doesn't somehow erase it. It doesn't. Oh, wait. It's because you are too stupid.

    Better luck next time.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's not even what I'm getting at. Though I'm not surprised that you can't understand it, since you have no actual personality other than rage fueled tantrums. It's ok though. You didn't ask to be mentally ill.
    Trying to claim the high ground while failing to demonstrate your contention? Very impressive. I'll have to try this particular brand of non-sequitur in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    If I'm creating toxicity, then why does it go away when you and the rest of the toxic waste crew aren't here not here, but not the other way around, despite plenty of political disagreements still happening?
    Your inability to recognize that you're part of a clique that freaks out when your groupthink is disturbed, and then try to dogpile the target out of the thread, that you make even innocuous discussions impossible because of the sniping, and that that toxicity is one of your own making, reflects on you. You're the forum equivalent of the wifebeater-wearing redneck who blames his own family for making him hit them. "Well, if you just didn't disturb our groupthink, we wouldn't have to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Ok then, so the burden of proof is on you that PB legitimately doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

    Get to it.
    Easy - the evidence is his constant, incorrect use. He literally did it again this morning. Did you even think this one out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Nah, it's a pattern that you're in denial of and always will be. So I'll just go ahead and reply for you to save you a step:
    The fact that you're butthurt that you made an evidence-free claim, and that was pointed out, is your problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    "This is correct," as your group always says.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Trying to claim the high ground while failing to demonstrate your contention? Very impressive. I'll have to try this particular brand of non-sequitur in the future.

    Your inability to recognize that you're part of a clique that freaks out when your groupthink is disturbed, and then try to dogpile the target out of the thread, that you make even innocuous discussions impossible because of the sniping, and that that toxicity is one of your own making, reflects on you. You're the forum equivalent of the wifebeater-wearing redneck who blames his own family for making him hit them. "Well, if you just didn't disturb our groupthink, we wouldn't have to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest!"



    Easy - the evidence is his constant, incorrect use. He literally did it again this morning. Did you even think this one out?



    The fact that you're butthurt that you made an evidence-free claim, and that was pointed out, is your problem.

    I accept your concession.

    "This is correct," as your group always says.
    No one expects you to understand sarcasm.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Trying to claim the high ground while failing to demonstrate your contention? Very impressive. I'll have to try this particular brand of non-sequitur in the future.

    Your inability to recognize that you're part of a clique that freaks out when your groupthink is disturbed, and then try to dogpile the target out of the thread, that you make even innocuous discussions impossible because of the sniping, and that that toxicity is one of your own making, reflects on you. You're the forum equivalent of the wifebeater-wearing redneck who blames his own family for making him hit them. "Well, if you just didn't disturb our groupthink, we wouldn't have to turn the folder into a toxic shitfest!"



    Easy - the evidence is his constant, incorrect use. He literally did it again this morning. Did you even think this one out?



    The fact that you're butthurt that you made an evidence-free claim, and that was pointed out, is your problem.
    I accept your concession.
    Trying to preemptively rationalize your concession still doesn't erase it, Methais. Kudos, though, on taking my advice and dropping the pretense of trying to win on the merits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    No one expects you to understand sarcasm.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •