Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101

Thread: Biden is nothing but Putin's puppet!

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Pointing out your inability to make a coherent argument isn't a concession. Better luck next time.
    But pointing out how you're an excessively toxic and delusional waste of time to deal with is totally a concession though, right?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-26-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    But pointing out how you're an excessively toxic and delusional waste of time to deal with is totally a concession though, right?
    The lack of self-awareness it took to write that is hilarious, and practically one of your defining traits, Methais.

    1) You're going out of your way to participate in a back-and-forth with someone who you say is a "waste of time." Does it need to be pointed out that your position is moronic, or can you figure that out yourself this time?
    2) You're a core member of the super-toxic hee-hawing circlejerk clique on here that decided to turn the Politics folder into a shitposting forum, and do it in each thread. Sorry you don't like the consequences of your collective actions.


  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The lack of self-awareness it took to write that is hilarious, and practically one of your defining traits, Methais.
    That was a nice attempt, but unfortunately for you, all you did was reinforce your own lack of self-awareness...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments

    1) You're going out of your way to participate in a back-and-forth with someone who you say is a "waste of time." Does it need to be pointed out that your position is moronic, or can you figure that out yourself this time?
    Engaging with you on any sort of serious level is a waste of time, yes. This has been specified numerous times, but you keep twisting it to include any type of post at all. You see, laughing at you isn't a waste of time, because laughing is good. And you're such a desperate loser that it's impossible to not laugh at you when you throw your little tantrums.

    2) You're a core member of the super-toxic hee-hawing circlejerk clique on here that decided to turn the Politics folder into a shitposting forum, and do it in each thread. Sorry you don't like the consequences of your collective actions.

    What consequences? You telling me that you "put me in my place" and declaring victory solely because you said so? Let me refer you back to this:

    Engaging with you on any sort of serious level is a waste of time, yes. This has been specified numerous times, but you keep twisting it to include any type of post at all. You see, laughing at you isn't a waste of time, because laughing is good. And you're such a desperate loser that it's impossible to not laugh at you when you throw your little tantrums.


    But let's reiterate this, since it exemplifies your total lack of self-awareness:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The lack of self-awareness it took to write that is hilarious, and practically one of your defining traits, Methais.
    That was a nice attempt, but unfortunately for you, all you did was reinforce your own lack of self-awareness...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments

    Good job tard.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That was a nice attempt, but unfortunately for you, all you did was reinforce your own lack of self-awareness...
    I'm sorry, but the "I'm rubber, you're glue" response stopped working in 2nd grade. I realize that's where your emotional development was stunted, but that's why you should seek psychiatric care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Engaging with you on any sort of serious level is a waste of time, yes. This has been specified numerous times, but you keep twisting it to include any type of post at all. You see, laughing at you isn't a waste of time, because laughing is good. And you're such a desperate loser that it's impossible to not laugh at you when you throw your little tantrums.
    Your mental gymnastics about contradicting yourself aren't particularly convincing. You keep embarrassing yourself by demonstrating your inability to follow a conversation .. you're going out of your way to participate in.. You'll get there someday, though. And figure out that calling anyone else "toxic" while hypocritically admitting to the above is, shall we say -- lacking in self-awareness?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    What consequences? You telling me that you "put me in my place" and declaring victory solely because you said so? Let me refer you back to this:
    And we're back to your critically poor reading comprehension. You're the one decrying "toxicity" that you, yourself, are creating. That's the consequence. Whining about something you created makes you an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But let's reiterate this, since it exemplifies your total lack of self-awareness:

    That was a nice attempt, but unfortunately for you, all you did was reinforce your own lack of self-awareness...
    You should really read your posts before hitting submit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Good job tard.
    You contradicted yourself repeatedly, proved yourself both a hypocrite and have a child's reading comprehension. There's definitely a tard here, and his name rhymes with Bethais.

    Better luck next time.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I'm sorry, but the "I'm rubber, you're glue" response stopped working in 2nd grade. I realize that's where your emotional development was stunted, but that's why you should seek psychiatric care.
    Right, because using your own words to show how clueless you are about yourself is totally that.


    Your mental gymnastics about contradicting yourself aren't particularly convincing. You keep embarrassing yourself by demonstrating your inability to follow a conversation .. you're going out of your way to participate in.. You'll get there someday, though. And figure out that calling anyone else "toxic" while hypocritically admitting to the above is, shall we say -- lacking in self-awareness?
    You talking shit to literally anyone on the planet about mental gymnastics pretty hilarious.

    You also seem to think I've expressed interest in even following the content of your conversations, as opposed to just skimming through your posts that all contain your usual buzzword diarrhea, and then laughing at you and pointing out what a tard you are.

    Lack of interest isn't the same thing as inability. I know it suits your whiny bitch arguments, but that doesn't make it any more correct.



    And we're back to your critically poor reading comprehension. You're the one decrying "toxicity" that you, yourself, are creating. That's the consequence. Whining about something you created makes you an idiot.
    What I said is that you're a toxic person. You know, because you are. I have no doubt that this extends to every aspect of your life outside of GS and this forum. Work on that comprehension you love to always talk about.

    It's super strange though, how when people like you and the other toxic sacks of shit aren't around here, pretty much everyone on both the right and left gets along. There was a decent stretch within the past year or two where this was proven after toxic cunts like you all fucked off for a while at the same time.



    You contradicted yourself repeatedly, proved yourself both a hypocrite and have a child's reading comprehension. There's definitely a tard here, and his name rhymes with Bethais.

    Better luck next time.
    Aside from the fact that you try to twist every argument as if you're a ventriloquist for the person you're arguing with so you can make shit up on the fly....aside from all that..."Bethais" being the peak of your creativity is...lol.

    Try harder next time.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Right, because using your own words to show how clueless you are about yourself is totally that.
    Except you couldn't actually be bothered to do that, and your unilateral declarations continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    You talking shit to literally anyone on the planet about mental gymnastics pretty hilarious.

    You also seem to think I've expressed interest in even following the content of your conversations, as opposed to just skimming through your posts that all contain your usual buzzword diarrhea, and then laughing at you and pointing out what a tard you are.

    Lack of interest isn't the same thing as inability. I know it suits your whiny bitch arguments, but that doesn't make it any more correct.
    Doubling down on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" strategy isn't going to pan out, no matter how verbose a version you try to shit out. Your inability to deal with the fact that you contradicted yourself is amusing, but no one's problem but your own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    What I said is that you're a toxic person. You know, because you are. I have no doubt that this extends to every aspect of your life outside of GS and this forum. Work on that comprehension you love to always talk about.

    It's super strange though, how when people like you and the other toxic sacks of shit aren't around here, pretty much everyone on both the right and left gets along. There was a decent stretch within the past year or two where this was proven after toxic cunts like you all fucked off for a while at the same time.
    1) You're part of the toxic group on here -- composed of the hee-hawing, circlejerk of right-wing morons who, collectively, couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag.
    2) The people of your clique, upon seeing one of the people you've retardedly (and hypocritically, without a shred of irony or self-awareness) identified as "the toxic cunts" post in here, dogpile the person, where you're forced to respond, not substantively, but personally. Since, again, you guys can't argue for shit. You can't seem to deal with me, though, since I enjoy demonstrating to you, time and time again, that you can't defend any of your "positions" on the merits. That's the reason our exchanges always devolve into exchanges of antipathy -- your neverending butthurt about your inability to lay out a coherent argument.
    3) If you were legitimately interested in reducing the toxicity on here, you (and the others) wouldn't behave like this. But you betrayed your actual, laughably transparent goal -- to just make your so-called "toxic cunts" fuck off. Well, sorry, asshole, I'm going to be around to put you in your place as long as I feel like it, and if you don't like it, eat shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Aside from the fact that you try to twist every argument as if you're a ventriloquist for the person you're arguing with so you can make shit up on the fly
    One doesn't need to be a mind-reader, or a ventriloquist, to observe your behavior, which is what's been done each time you've whined about your argument being "twisted." Your inability to lay out a coherent argument reflects on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    ....aside from all that..."Bethais" being the peak of your creativity is...lol.

    Try harder next time.
    This is the only thing you've said with any validity.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Except you couldn't actually be bothered to do that, and your unilateral declarations continue to lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.
    Translation: "That thing that just happened using one of my own posts didn't happen because I don't like it!"

    Doubling down on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" strategy isn't going to pan out, no matter how verbose a version you try to shit out. Your inability to deal with the fact that you contradicted yourself is amusing, but no one's problem but your own.
    Doubling down on the NO U strategy isn't going to pan out, no matter how verbose a version you try to shit out. Your inability to deal with the fact that you contradicted yourself is amusing, but no one's problem but your own.

    1) You're part of the toxic group on here -- composed of the hee-hawing, circlejerk of right-wing morons who, collectively, couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag.
    That would totally explain why it's "peaceful" around here when you dipshits aren't here cancering things up, despite plenty of people from both sides still posting and disagreeing about shit.

    That's definitely an indicator that the people who were still here posting are the toxic ones, and not at all the people who fucked off.

    2) The people of your clique, upon seeing one of the people you've retardedly (and hypocritically, without a shred of irony or self-awareness) identified as "the toxic cunts" post in here, dogpile the person, where you're forced to respond, not substantively, but personally. Since, again, you guys can't argue for shit. You can't seem to deal with me, though, since I enjoy demonstrating to you, time and time again, that you can't defend any of your "positions" on the merits. That's the reason our exchanges always devolve into exchanges of antipathy -- your neverending butthurt about your inability to lay out a coherent argument.
    Nobody is "forced" to respond. You and other idiots like you on here are entertainment for me while I pass time at work, and occasionally when I'm taking a dump in the evening or something. I know that makes you so angry that you refuse to acknowledge it and instead twist it into something entirely different so you can feel better about yourself, and pretend that I'm here for serious political debate with you, but you're the only one who actually buys into any of your own retarded bullshit.

    3) If you were legitimately interested in reducing the toxicity on here, you (and the others) wouldn't behave like this. But you betrayed your actual, laughably transparent goal -- to just make your so-called "toxic cunts" fuck off. Well, sorry, asshole, I'm going to be around to put you in your place as long as I feel like it, and if you don't like it, eat shit.
    I didn't say anything about being on a quest to reduce toxicity here. I stated a fact. And that fact is when idiots like you aren't here posting, this forum is overall pretty peaceful. It's already been demonstrated at least once over the past year or two when there was a stretch for a month or 2 where all of you twats fucked off at the same time. And everyone noticed the difference.

    One doesn't need to be a mind-reader, or a ventriloquist, to observe your behavior, which is what's been done each time you've whined about your argument being "twisted." Your inability to lay out a coherent argument reflects on you.
    The only world you're ever correct in is the fantasy world you created in your mentally ill skull.


    But let's get back to this for a second:

    3) If you were legitimately interested in reducing the toxicity on here,
    Show us all how you're the only adult in the room by shutting the fuck up. Be the bigger man. Show us how toxicity reduction done. Put us in our places.

    Aaaannnd....go.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-26-2021 at 01:45 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Translation: "That thing that just happened using one of my own posts didn't happen because I don't like it!"



    Doubling down on the NO U strategy isn't going to pan out, no matter how verbose a version you try to shit out. Your inability to deal with the fact that you contradicted yourself is amusing, but no one's problem but your own.



    That would totally explain why it's "peaceful" around here when you dipshits aren't here cancering things up, despite plenty of people from both sides still posting and disagreeing about shit.

    That's definitely an indicator that the people who were still here posting are the toxic ones, and not at all the people who fucked off.



    Nobody is "forced" to respond. You and other idiots like you on here are entertainment for me while I pass time at work, and occasionally when I'm taking a dump in the evening or something. I know that makes you so angry that you refuse to acknowledge it and instead twist it into something entirely different so you can feel better about yourself, and pretend that I'm here for serious political debate with you, but you're the only one who actually buys into any of your own retarded bullshit.



    I didn't say anything about being on a quest to reduce toxicity here. I stated a fact. And that fact is when idiots like you aren't here posting, this forum is overall pretty peaceful. It's already been demonstrated at least once over the past year or two when there was a stretch for a month or 2 where all of you twats fucked off at the same time. And everyone noticed the difference.



    The only world you're ever correct in is the fantasy world you created in your mentally ill skull.


    But let's get back to this for a second:



    Show us all how you're the only adult in the room by shutting the fuck up. Be the bigger man. Show us how toxicity reduction done. Put us in our places.

    Aaaannnd....go.
    I've seen you spout some bullshit in my time here, but brah... you're hitting some new heights.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Translation: "That thing that just happened using one of my own posts didn't happen because I don't like it!"
    Oh, really? Pray tell, where? Or is there a reason you didn't just link to it? Hmmm..



    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Doubling down on the NO U strategy isn't going to pan out, no matter how verbose a version you try to shit out. Your inability to deal with the fact that you contradicted yourself is amusing, but no one's problem but your own.
    Tripling down on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" strategy isn't going to pan out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That would totally explain why it's "peaceful" around here when you dipshits aren't here cancering things up, despite plenty of people from both sides still posting and disagreeing about shit.
    You're defining "peaceful" as "Methais' group has successfully managed to raise the emotional cost of people who dare to contradict our circlejerk's status quo to the point where they don't post." And no, when "we" don't post, it's essentially a graveyard, or just right-wingers, again, hee-haw circlejerking about how obviously correct you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That's definitely an indicator that the people who were still here posting are the toxic ones, and not at all the people who fucked off.
    Nope. It's you and your quinessential lack of self-awareness. You're the ones who create the toxicity, because you have contortions and seizures upon someone disrupting your circlejerk's groupthink. "EXPULSE THE HERETIC!" you cry, licking the Doritos dust off your grubby fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Nobody is "forced" to respond. You and other idiots like you on here are entertainment for me while I pass time at work, and occasionally when I'm taking a dump in the evening or something. I know that makes you so angry that you refuse to acknowledge it and instead twist it into something entirely different so you can feel better about yourself, and pretend that I'm here for serious political debate with you, but you're the only one who actually buys into any of your own retarded bullshit.
    When someone disrupts your clique's groupthink, you freak out and are forced to attack them personally, because you sure-as-shit can't lay out a coherent argument. And no, I said right off the bat you're not here for "serious political debate." That's the point -- you've demonstrated your inability to do so, and are, each time, forced to reduce yourself to exchanges of antipathy. Since you can't argue for shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I didn't say anything about being on a quest to reduce toxicity here. I stated a fact. And that fact is when idiots like you aren't here posting, this forum is overall pretty peaceful. It's already been demonstrated at least once over the past year or two when there was a stretch for a month or 2 where all of you twats fucked off at the same time. And everyone noticed the difference.
    I never said you were "on a quest," I said you were whining about toxicity while being one of the people responsible for creating the toxicity you're whining about, without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Your definition of "peace" is your groupthink not being disturbed, which -- beeteedubs -- you have no ability to enforce, since no amount of your group's retarded dogpiling is ever going to magically drive me away, even if you've mostly managed to raise the emotional cost of your other "heretics" to the point where they rarely engage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    The only world you're ever correct in is the fantasy world you created in your mentally ill skull.
    Still couldn't demonstrate that contention, Eh? Much to everyone's surprise, I'ms ure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But let's get back to this for a second:



    Show us all how you're the only adult in the room by shutting the fuck up. Be the bigger man. Show us how toxicity reduction done. Put us in our places.

    Aaaannnd....go.
    You're the one whining about toxicity, remember? And, incidentally, the source of it. Try engaging on the merits of a subject next time. But you already admitted that wasn't your goal, so... Shitpost away, imbecile.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-26-2021 at 02:09 PM.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I've seen you spout some bullshit in my time here, but brah... you're hitting some new heights.
    Well shit, if Backlash says I'm wrong then I must be wrong.

    Which specific part am I lying about though?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •