Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Oh not by a long shot. Hopefully we'll get leaked footage, insider sources, or unnamed sources who report on the vile misogynists' activities. I see where his son got his "proclivities".

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

Pretty soon he's going to get Bill Clinton'd! Oh wait.. I'm sure it will all come out in the Impeachment hearings. Da Da Daaaaaa **dramatic theme music plays**
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-23-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Are you okay dude? Like seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    We know you're super butthurt that Trump lost, Dreaven, but holy fuck, get some perspective. You have the next four years to be upset. Pace yourself.
    You’re as tiresome as ever. This isn’t an invitation to get into a 10+ page argument so don’t bother trying.

Your dozen-plus threads on the front page are also tiresome. And you haven't pointed out Democratic "hypocrisy" once, despite your numerous attempts, so....

Your dozen-plus threads on the front page are also tiresome. And you haven't pointed out Democratic "hypocrisy" once, despite your numerous attempts, so....
    The above statement is the most hypocritical of all. LOL

Amazing watching you. Like some animal that eats their own shit and thinks it's a five course meal. Please don't ever stop being you.

Jeez, you take away the orange pumpkin with "Yur special" written on it and some people here fucking implode.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    The above statement is the most hypocritical of all. LOL

Amazing watching you. Like some animal that eats their own shit and thinks it's a five course meal. Please don't ever stop being you.
    1) You didn't actually lay out, in any way, how that statement was "hypocritical" (do you even know what that word means?)

2) Seek psychiatric care.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Jeez, you take away the orange pumpkin with "Yur special" written on it and some people here fucking implode.
    Ashliana has always been this bat shit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ashliana has always been this bat shit crazy.
    Psst. That was referring to your deranged behavior after Trump lost.

Psst. That was referring to your deranged behavior after Trump lost.
    Psst. The statement is accurate. Yet again you try to divert, make no real argument and then claim some form of pyrrhic victory while engaging in an orgy of self aggrandizement and back slapping. I know why you don't seek help, the help quit and changed careers.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie