Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You made an assumption and made yourself look like an ass. Perhaps next time you will shut the fuck up.

When you post, this always comes to mind. "Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
    What "assumption" would that be? Nothing you said addresses what I did: You made an assumption, were challenged to back it up, and spectacularly failed. No amount of your mental gymnastics changes that. Perhaps next time you'll more carefully choose your position so you don't get embarrassed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    What "assumption" would that be? Nothing you said addresses what I did: You made an assumption, were challenged to back it up, and spectacularly failed. No amount of your mental gymnastics changes that. Perhaps next time you'll more carefully choose your position so you don't get embarrassed again.
    Yep, keep up your mantra of late, side step or dismiss anything said, add a distraction and claim false victory. At least you are consistent, too bad it's consistently useless.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yep, keep up your mantra of late, side step or dismiss anything said, add a distraction and claim false victory. At least you are consistent, too bad it's consistently useless.
    You're the one who keeps trying to get away from the reality that you made an assumption you couldn't, or wouldn't, defend. Conceding. So you're either going for the world record in lack of self-awareness, or you can't read. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You're the one who keeps trying to get away from the reality that you made an assumption you couldn't, or wouldn't, defend. Conceding. So you're either going for the world record in lack of self-awareness, or you can't read. Which is it?
    Good job on the fact check whack a mole over the past couple of weeks. You've got more patience than I do.
    Last edited by Back; 01-24-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Good job on the fact check whack a mole over the past couple of weeks. You've got more patience than I do.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fact check . . . AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Agreed. It has been on point and not very effectively argued against, which is to be expected I guess, but is also moderately amusing.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription