Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Schools open!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My position was crystal clear to those individuals here that don't suffer from NPD.. which was my point.
    Looks like we can add psychology to the mountainous list of Things Parkbandit Knows Nothing About. Then again, you are an uneducated tradesman from Florida in your late 60s... who, again, just spent 4 years ceaselessly defending a con artist who is the poster child for NPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Looks like we can add psychology to the mountainous list of Things Parkbandit Knows Nothing About. Then again, you are an uneducated tradesman from Florida in your late 60s... who, again, just spent 4 years ceaselessly defending a con artist who is the poster child for NPD.
    Your "NOU" game is a failure.

Failure is a common theme in your life though.

I'm not responding to your next raging response where you type out:

1) OMG UR OBSESSED WITH ME BECAUSE I'M GAY/FAT/HAIRY! UR GAY!!!!!
    2) OMG I DON'T HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS YOU DO!!
    3) OMG I'M NOT TOXIC YOU ARE!
    4) OMG I DON'T PRETEND TO BE A GIRL ONLINE YOU DO!

I literally don't care at all about you. Not sure how much clearer I have to make this.

You're Rage Train for the past couple weeks has been hilarious to watch and manipulate.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-26-2021 at 01:08 PM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"Look at what a waste of time the person I'm obsessively responding to (despite having nothing to say) is!" -Methais
    I get paid while I'm telling you about what a tard you are.

I know you'll make up your own special Ashliana version of this, but let's compare notes:

Me:
    Clicks on new posts, sees you barfing your usual mentally ill diarrhea everywhere, then I tell you that you're a retard while you keep trying to convince yourself I'm trying to engage in serious political debate with you while you endlessly NO U everything said and demonstrate your lack of self awareness.

You:
    Endless toxic bullshit all day every day with anyone and everyone who disagrees with you about anything and/or also thinks you're a gigantic toxic hypocritical megatard.

Nice concession btw. I expect nothing less than the same buzzword diarrhea reply like you can always be counted on for.

You think I linked that on this forum for President Trump?
    Ashliana will never have enough self awareness to figure it out on his own. He has a hard enough time not smelling like an outhouse.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-26-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Your "NOU" game is a failure.
    I've been telling you to seek psychiatric care for years. You just pulled the NPD card out of a hat. Who's playing the "NOU" game? Oh, right.. It's your lack of self-awareness again! Almost like it's one of your defining traits! Who knew? (Everyone).

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Failure is a common theme in your life though.
    You don't really know anything about me. On the flip side, everyone knows you're a sociopathic old man who obsessively stalks people and spent over a decade of your life, starting in your late 40's, sexually graphic messages full of your impotent rage to forumgoers -- mostly men -- on the Internet. And what I mentioned above.

I'm not responding to your next raging response where you type out:

1) OMG UR OBSESSED WITH ME BECAUSE I'M GAY/FAT/HAIRY! UR GAY!!!!!
    2) OMG I DON'T HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS YOU DO!!
    3) OMG I'M NOT TOXIC YOU ARE!
    4) OMG I DON'T PRETEND TO BE A GIRL ONLINE YOU DO!

I literally don't care at all about you. Not sure how much clearer I have to make this.
    You "literally" spent more than a decade of your life obsessively cycling through the reputation system to leave as many sociopathic comments as you could, because you were epically butthurt about your inability to win arguments. There isn't much evidence in the "I don't care for you" camp, PB. I know your reading comprehension is off-the-charts poor, but perhaps you should stop, reassess your actions, and try again.

You're Rage Train for the past couple weeks has been hilarious to watch and manipulate.
    Your -- not "you're" -- hilarious collective butthurt about the Mango Mussolini losing has been classic. I hope you're ready for the next four years.

I've been telling you to seek psychiatric care for years. You just pulled the NPD card out of a hat. Who's playing the "NOU" game? Oh, right.. It's your lack of self-awareness again! Almost like it's one of your defining traits! Who knew? (Everyone).

You don't really know anything about me. On the flip side, everyone knows you're a sociopathic old man who obsessively stalks people and spent over a decade of your life, starting in your late 40's, sexually graphic messages full of your impotent rage to forumgoers -- mostly men -- on the Internet. And what I mentioned above.

You "literally" spent more than a decade of your life obsessively cycling through the reputation system to leave as many sociopathic comments as you could, because you were epically butthurt about your inability to win arguments. There isn't much evidence in the "I don't care for you" camp, PB. I know your reading comprehension is off-the-charts poor, but perhaps you should stop, reassess your actions, and try again.

Your -- not "you're" -- hilarious collective butthurt about the Mango Mussolini losing has been classic. I hope you're ready for the next four years.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I didn't pull the NPD card out of a hat.. I literally read what you wrote and have a history of writing.. and went on WebMD to see if I could clinically diagnose you. Looks like once again WebMD was right. Now, make sure you do NOT take medical advice from a random stranger on an unofficial forum for a 30+ year old text roleplaying game.. go seek a professional.

The old #1... I knew that was going to be it.

As far as knowing about you.. I know as much about you as you think you know about me. You pretend to be something you are not on the Internet to escape the harsh reality your mirror tells you every morning.. that you aren't a cute girl but a plus sized, hairy freak who honestly believes that straight guys are always out to hit on him on the Internet. Unfortunately, when you turn off your computer, your fantasy ends and you are microwaving your 2nd dinner of Chef Boyardee ravioli and eating it all by yourself.

You "literally" spent just as much time, using an alt account "that you created to mess with the reputation system" that would be coming out 3 months later. You are a pathological liar, but I understand why given your life's dice roll of really shitty stats. The only 90's you got were an over-inflated sense of self worth and the uncanny mutant ability to manifest your misery upon others. Next time around, you should put more than a 21 in your Intelligence stat, especially given that there is no growth for you there.

See? This is your NOU game being as weak as your wrist. I don't care that Trump lost as much as you did with him winning in 2016. You probably shed real tears, screaming into the sky how unfair it was.

We got through 8 years of President Obama, we can get through 2 or 3 years of President Biden.

And yes, I realize I'm just feeding the plus sized gay troll that lives under a bridge, but stupidity on your level is one of my great weaknesses. I'm trying to be better.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I didn't pull the NPD card out of a hat.. I literally read what you wrote and have a history of writing.. and went on WebMD to see if I could clinically diagnose you. Looks like once again WebMD was right. Now, make sure you do NOT take medical advice from a random stranger on an unofficial forum for a 30+ year old text roleplaying game.. go seek a professional.
    You posted a link to a random disorder that you didn't even try to lay out a connection to, with the bonus irony of you having literally supported a con artist with classic NPD. Sorry, friendo, you pulled it out of a hat. But you did manage to pull the "NO U" card without a shred of self-awareness or irony, though, and for that, you get kudos.

The old #1... I knew that was going to be it.
    "I knew I was going to be called out for having poor reasoning!"

Then, uhh.. Perhaps you should come up with a more sound position.

As far as knowing about you.. I know as much about you as you think you know about me.
    Let's see..

You pretend to be something you are not on the Internet to escape the harsh reality your mirror tells you every morning.. that you aren't a cute girl
    * Citation required. Best of luck!

but a plus sized, hairy freak
    * Citation required. Best of luck! My offer stands, though, where I suggested we send pictures of ourselves we can verify to a neutral third party we both respect, like Tisket, and see which of us is the "plus-sized, hairy freak" -- you pussied out of that one. Romnesia strikes Parkbandit again!

who honestly believes that straight guys are always out to hit on him on the Internet.
    How unfortunate - doubling down on your reading comprehension failures. Alas, pointing out the fact that you spent over a decade of your life sending sexually graphic messages full of your impotent rage to other forumgoers -- mostly men -- doesn't constitute my ever having claimed that it was you "hitting on" someone. You could try to cite your source for that claim... But we know you won't (more accurately: can't) do that. Better luck next time!

Unfortunately, when you turn off your computer, your fantasy ends and you are microwaving your 2nd dinner of Chef Boyardee ravioli and eating it all by yourself.
    Ah, the glories of projection. Kudos again.

You "literally" spent just as much time, using an alt account "that you created to mess with the reputation system" that would be coming out 3 months later.
    Looks like you don't know what "literally" means either in a literal or figurative sense.

Alas, no. My fourteen posts on totally benign subjects don't begin to compare with your decade-plus-long of obsessively cycling through the reputation system in order to leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic images you spent untold hours dreaming up.

You are a pathological liar, but I understand why given your life's dice roll of really shitty stats. The only 90's you got were an over-inflated sense of self worth and the uncanny mutant ability to manifest your misery upon others. Next time around, you should put more than a 21 in your Intelligence stat, especially given that there is no growth for you there.
    Are you having an aneurysm or a stroke?

See? This is your NOU game being as weak as your wrist. I don't care that Trump lost as much as you did with him winning in 2016. You probably shed real tears, screaming into the sky how unfair it was.

We got through 8 years of President Obama, we can get through 2 or 3 years of President Biden.

And yes, I realize I'm just feeding the plus sized gay troll that lives under a bridge, but stupidity on your level is one of my great weaknesses. I'm trying to be better.
    You (and Methais, Rocktar, Neveragain, etc) have been dripping with butthurt since the election. The fact that you aren't self-aware of it is no surprise, but it is quite funny.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-26-2021 at 03:38 PM.