Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 92

Thread: Schools open!

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Aww. Someone needs to re-read.



    Your failure to read the thread reflects on you, Methais.
    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments
    There, there, Methais. You'll figure out how to lay out a coherent argument -- and find a more productive way of dealing with your failings than throwing tantrums -- someday.


  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    9,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Do you honestly believe 3000 out of 330, 000, 000 is a lot?
    3000 people a day are dying, you fucking flemwad

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There, there, Methais. You'll figure out how to lay out a coherent argument -- and find a more productive way of dealing with your failings than throwing tantrums -- someday.

    * Citation required. Oh, that's right. You can't back up your assertion, just like you can't back up any of your arguments
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    (Methais oozing butthurt from every pore)
    "Look at what a waste of time the person I'm obsessively responding to (despite having nothing to say) is!" -Methais

  6. #76

    Default

    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #77

    Default

    I know, NPP must be a bitch. If only you hadn't spent the last 4 years uncritically defending Donald Trump, poster child for NPD, he might have gotten the help he needs.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-26-2021 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Typo. :(

  8. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I know, NPP must be a bitch. If only you hadn't spent the last 4 years uncritically defending Donald Trump, poster child for NPP, he might have gotten the help he needs.
    You think I linked that on this forum for President Trump?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You think I linked that on this forum for President Trump?
    You didn't bother to actually lay out a position, so I did you a favor.

    You're welcome. Oh, and seek psychiatric care, please. I've been telling you for years, but here you are with all the same issues...

  10. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You didn't bother to actually lay out a position, so I did you a favor.

    You're welcome. Oh, and seek psychiatric care, please. I've been telling you for years, but here you are with all the same issues...
    My position was crystal clear to those individuals here that don't suffer from NPD.. which was my point.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •