Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Like I said, t4f levels of batshit insane. I be you're proud of that.
    Swing and a miss.

Ah, yes, we're celebrating spite now. Surely the Republicans have something better to offer America?

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Like I said, t4f levels of batshit insane. I be you're proud of that.
    Polly, want a cracker?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ewayn View Post
    Ah, yes, we're celebrating spite now. Surely the Republicans have something better to offer America?
    Yes.

But let's focus on one Representative and start a thread over the matter. Whoops too late.

I'm sure if I put in a few minutes effort I could start a thread over a crazy bill some nutty Democratic Representative wants to introduce that the Democratic party doesn't support, but what would be the point?
    Last edited by Candor; 01-23-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Like Republicans didn't warn Democrats that using Impeachment like a loose cannon would result in.....impeachment being used like a loose cannon.

But let's be honest, the only person that should be impeached is Hillary Clinton, for wearing whatever the fuck that nasty purple thing she was wearing on inauguration day.

I mean come on! 1970's called, they want their leisure suit back. She's so fucking tacky.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-23-2021 at 07:50 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Yes.

But let's focus on one Representative and start a thread over the matter. Whoops too late.

I'm sure if I put in a few minutes effort I could start a thread over a crazy bill some nutty Democratic Representative wants to introduce that the Democratic party doesn't support, but what would be the point?
    But the whole point of half the people in this thread is to celebrate the spite without acknowledging that it’s from a nut job wackadoo. My point isn’t that the Republicans have nothing to offer, but simply that spite seems to resonate quite profoundly with a lot of the people here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

This shit writes itself.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

But the whole point of half the people in this thread is to celebrate the spite without acknowledging that it’s from a nut job wackadoo. My point isn’t that the Republicans have nothing to offer, but simply that spite seems to resonate quite profoundly with a lot of the people here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know, I think I could find more justification for impeaching Biden than I could have for 3 years of the Trump bullshit impeachment.

I'm just say'n.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    You actually are a hypocritical piece of shit, that decides now to act "normal" all of a sudden? This is what YOU, and others, have told us. Just get the fuck outa here with your bullshit. Just like your sudden turn on ANTIFA. I seriously wish conflict resolution was circa 1850 still sometimes.

Edit: And because you're slow or ignorant, or more likely delusional... If you haven't figured out I'm trolling and regurgitating the same bullshit you all have for four years... then you're even more stupid than I originally thought.
    You're not trolling. You actually are crazy and believe most of what you say.

You just fall back on the "Oh I'm just joking" when you get called out on it

It's really quite sad.

I don't know, I think I could find more justification for impeaching Biden than I could have for 3 years of the Trump bullshit impeachment.

I'm just say'n.
    This is probably the most hilariously delusional post I've seen in a long time. And that's saying something