Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    This is probably the most hilariously delusional post I've seen in a long time. And that's saying something

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Neveragain again.

That's damn funny.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

3. Default

I don't know, I think I could find more justification for impeaching Biden than I could have for 3 years of the Trump bullshit impeachment.

I'm just say'n.
    I didn't want Biden as President and I am very concerned regarding the impact of some of the executive orders he has already signed.

But you do understand what impeachment is, right? What the requirements are? Exactly what high crimes has Biden committed since taking office a few days ago?
    Last edited by Candor; 01-23-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I didn't want Biden as President and I am very concerned regarding the impact of some of the executive orders he has already signed.

But you do understand what impeachment is, right? What the requirements are? Exactly what high crimes has Biden committed since taking office a few days ago?
    What, you want some genuine crimes and so on, what the fuck, it hasn't been needed in recent times so why now?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    What, you want some genuine crimes and so on, what the fuck, it hasn't been needed in recent times so why now?
    But it totally has though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Conspiring and influence peddling... oh and aiding and abetting hiding his sons human trafficked whore house activity. Now I don't know if it's true, but allegations have been made - so a FULL investigation must be completed. To ensure our Democracy. The way has been shown how these things should be handled over the last four years.. so I say get to tearing through all of Biden's things.

We must be able to ensure that all allegations are thoroughly investigated.

Blog Entries

I think his crime bill, that he bragged about for years, that destroyed countless lives, is plenty enough grounds for impeachment. Like I said though, given 3 years, I have no doubt we could find reasons to impeach Biden.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I think his crime bill, that he bragged about for years, that destroyed countless lives, is plenty enough grounds for impeachment. Like I said though, given 3 years, I have no doubt we could find reasons to impeach Biden.
    Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension, what high crimes has Biden done since taking office a few days ago? Your response is impeach him for something he did before he even became president? Like 20 years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    But it totally has though.
    WOOOSHH!!
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

10. Default