Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Hint: When you're forced to pull out the "I'm only pretending to be retarded for comedic effect" excuse in thread after thread, people can see for themselves what you're doing. So I'll repeat: Who on Earth do you think you're fooling?
    Apparently you. As I said, this is going to be a fun four years. Hope you don't get tired.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Apparently you. As I said, this is going to be a fun four years. Hope you don't get tired.
    Isn't it funny how you didn't respond to the post explaining what you're actually doing -- which isn't "entertaining yourself"? Since you missed it:

    Stress relief? You have THIRTEEN screeching, poorly conceived threads on the main page of the Politics folder, because you're hopping mad that Trump's incompetence -- or rather, the GOP's unflinching support of the orange Sacred Cow -- led to the loss of the popular vote a second time by an even larger margin, lost the Senate, already lost the House, causing the GOP to be completely locked out of the levers of power for the first time in 13 years.

    Who on Earth do you think you're fooling, dipshit? Sorry you're butthurt about losing, but your temper tantrums on the political forum of a text based video game from the 80's changes absolutely nothing. If you're so outraged, perhaps you should get involved in politics and spend your time volunteering. At least then you'd actually know how impeachment works instead of humiliating yourself in front of strangers again and again.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Isn't it funny how you didn't respond to the post explaining what you're actually doing -- which isn't "entertaining yourself"? Since you missed it:

    Stress relief? You have THIRTEEN screeching, poorly conceived threads on the main page of the Politics folder, because you're hopping mad that Trump's incompetence -- or rather, the GOP's unflinching support of the orange Sacred Cow -- led to the loss of the popular vote a second time by an even larger margin, lost the Senate, already lost the House, causing the GOP to be completely locked out of the levers of power for the first time in 13 years.

    Who on Earth do you think you're fooling, dipshit? Sorry you're butthurt about losing, but your temper tantrums on the political forum of a text based video game from the 80's changes absolutely nothing. If you're so outraged, perhaps you should get involved in politics and spend your time volunteering. At least then you'd actually know how impeachment works instead of humiliating yourself in front of strangers again and again.
    LOL.. you're trying so hard tonight. You must be having a drink or something. This is pure fun. Keep going please. LOL.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    LOL.. you're trying so hard tonight. You must be having a drink or something. This is pure fun. Keep going please. LOL.
    Yep. Looks like I hit the nail right on the head.

  5. #35

    Default

    I feel like Shaps is also Rhaivan AKA Bochast Security Agency. Dude is off his fucking rocker, it's pretty obvious.

    I think you need to make some mstrike videos next, pelase.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Hint: When you're forced to pull out the "I'm only pretending to be retarded for comedic effect" excuse in thread after thread, people can see for themselves what you're doing.
    I mean, that's exactly you on almost everything you post.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I mean, that's exactly you on almost everything you post.
    Ah, another low-effort swipe from the resident low-effort swipe troll. I'm sure you somehow thought that was very hurtful, but -- hint, hint -- there's a reason why you stick to sniping rather than trying to prove someone wrong in a substantive argument. You'd just be another Shaps.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Ah, another low-effort swipe from the resident low-effort swipe troll. I'm sure you somehow thought that was very hurtful, but -- hint, hint -- there's a reason why you stick to sniping rather than trying to prove someone wrong in a substantive argument. You'd just be another Shaps.
    Sure, ashy-poo, that's what it is. Except, you're wrong 99.999% of the time, so it's not worthwhile to put effort into it.

    Waiting for you to come back with something about how I conceded, or something like that. Meanwhile, you're the one with serious mental issues, as evidenced by your obsessiveness on immediately replying to anyone who doesn't agree with you. Among other evidence of your batshit insanity, that is. You're getting to time4fun levels of batshit crazy.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Sure, ashy-poo, that's what it is. Except, you're wrong 99.999% of the time, so it's not worthwhile to put effort into it.
    Pointing out Shaps' inevitable defense of his behavior: "It doesn't matter, because I'm just entertaining myself" isn't anything at all like what you tried to snipe me with, so like I said - I'm sure you thought that was hurtful, but alas, all it did was reveal your poor reading comprehension.

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    Waiting for you to come back with something about how I conceded, or something like that. Meanwhile, you're the one with serious mental issues, as evidenced by your obsessiveness on immediately replying to anyone who doesn't agree with you. Among other evidence of your batshit insanity, that is. You're getting to time4fun levels of batshit crazy.
    It must be a foreign concept, but some people know how to set pop-up notifications when someone replies in a tagged thread. Do I have to respond to you idiots? Nope, sure don't. I could just leave the folder to be a hee-hawing, nearly-dead right-wing circlejerk, as I mostly have for the past four years. But the election prompted me to check in, and as long as it remains fun dismantling the dreck the right-wing clique on here calls their "arguments," I'll be around. So by all means, keep giving me the opportunity.

    Incidentally..

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    Except, you're wrong 99.999% of the time
    Best of luck actually demonstrating my being wrong -- even once -- in an exchange, rather than just unilaterally declaring it, as if your delusions magically have the power to twist and warp reality to suit them. Which, y'know... they don't.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-22-2021 at 10:51 PM.

  10. #40

    Default

    Like I said, t4f levels of batshit insane. I be you're proud of that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •