Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Impeachment!

Default Biden Impeachment!

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...resident-biden

Wow! Biden already impeached. That corrupt politician somehow achieved the highest appointment in the land. How can this be?

He must be HORRIBLE and EVIL - otherwise he wouldn't be IMPEACHED!

Get the corrupt out! I'm with you guys. You all were right. We need to impeach the corrupt people in positions of power. Thank you, thank you, thank you for setting the example and supporting the continued assurance that corrupt politicians will be IMPEACHED as they should be.

EDIT: Assign a Special Counsel right now!
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-22-2021 at 08:00 PM.

Well, I mean, of course it's going to go nowhere, but be careful what you wish for: If Biden was, in fact, successfully impeached, and convicted and removed from office, we'd have President Harris. Not that we're not going to have her anyways in ~one year, but let's put that off as far as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Well, I mean, of course it's going to go nowhere, but be careful what you wish for: If Biden was, in fact, successfully impeached, and convicted and removed from office, we'd have President Harris. Not that we're not going to have her anyways in ~one year, but let's put that off as far as possible.
    As others have said on here for years.. he must be impeached, because he is evil and corrupt - otherwise he wouldn't have been impeached.

We need a Special Counsel appointed, his phones tapped, all of his associates questioned, and their homes raided. When someone is impeached, that is the standard!

Thankfully they have shown us what is good, righteous, and holy. As they have shown, if you are a dedicated patriot to this land, it is only proper to support a full and invasive (edit: comprehensive!) investigation into all of Joe Biden's business dealings.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-22-2021 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    As others have said on here for years.. he must be impeached, because he is evil and corrupt - otherwise he wouldn't have been impeached.

We need a Special Counsel appointed, his phones tapped, all of his associates questioned, and their homes raided. When someone is impeached, that is the standard!

Thankfully they have shown us what is good, righteous, and holy. As they have shown, if you are a dedicated patriot to this land, it is only proper to support a full and invasive (edit: comprehensive!) investigation into all of Joe Biden's business dealings.
    You sound absolutely fucking nuts. You are doing it on purpose for comedic effect, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You sound absolutely fucking nuts. You are doing it on purpose for comedic effect, right?
    You actually are a hypocritical piece of shit, that decides now to act "normal" all of a sudden? This is what YOU, and others, have told us. Just get the fuck outa here with your bullshit. Just like your sudden turn on ANTIFA. I seriously wish conflict resolution was circa 1850 still sometimes.

Edit: And because you're slow or ignorant, or more likely delusional... If you haven't figured out I'm trolling and regurgitating the same bullshit you all have for four years... then you're even more stupid than I originally thought.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-22-2021 at 08:34 PM.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...resident-biden

Wow! Biden already impeached. That corrupt politician somehow achieved the highest appointment in the land. How can this be?

He must be HORRIBLE and EVIL - otherwise he wouldn't be IMPEACHED!

Get the corrupt out! I'm with you guys. You all were right. We need to impeach the corrupt people in positions of power. Thank you, thank you, thank you for setting the example and supporting the continued assurance that corrupt politicians will be IMPEACHED as they should be.

EDIT: Assign a Special Counsel right now!
    A president is only "impeached" when the House votes on it, which has only successfully happened to three presidents in all of history: Johnson, Clinton and Trump (twice).

A retarded, first-term house member who supported QAnon, Pizzagate and calling mass shooting events "false flags" introducing articles of impeachment means nothing. Articles of impeachment have been introduced to every president in your lifetime, assuming you're not as old as Parkbandit. How stupid can you be? Are you even an American? Or is this just how piss poor a civic education modern-day Republicans have?

Last edited by Ashliana; 01-22-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Will get back to you if he gets impeached.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    A president is only "impeached" when the House votes on it, which has only successfully happened to three presidents in all of history: Johnson, Clinton and Trump (twice).

A retarded, first-term house member who supported QAnon, Pizzagate and calling mass shooting events "false flags" introducing articles of impeachment means nothing. How stupid can you be? Are you even an American? Or is this just how piss poor a civic education modern-day Republicans have?

No, no, no.. Biden has been IMPEACHED. Get on board with the same zeal when the "corrupt" Trump was. Support the Special Counsel just as you did then.

Oh wait, you are truly a reprehensible hypocrite that would never maintain any sense of morality or consistency. Utter garbage.

Seems you're dumb as shit to not realize I'm trolling your idiotic logic either. Back and you, LOL..

No, no, no.. Biden has been IMPEACHED. Get on board with the same zeal when the "corrupt" Trump was. Support the Special Counsel just as you did then.

Oh wait, you are truly a reprehensible hypocrite that would never maintain any sense of morality or consistency. Utter garbage.

Seems you're dumb as shit to not realize I'm trolling your idiotic logic either. Back and you, LOL..
    Biden hasn’t been impeached though... if the vote passes in the house, then he becomes impeached, until then it means nothing really.
    But I know you know this, and you’re just trolling and giving people shit.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-22-2021 at 08:44 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

No, he hasn't been. Again: a president is only said to have "been impeached" when articles of impeachment have been approved by a House vote. Take a civics class, shit-for-brains.