Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA accounts suspended

Default ANTIFA accounts suspended

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitte...71k-followers/

LOL - "Thanks! Needed you to oust Trump, now sit in the corner and STFU! We need to hide the Brown-shirts until the next election!" sayeth their Democratic overlords. ROFL.

I'm sure they'll be back in 3 years, along with BLM, for the next election cycle. Good part, not one person of color will die from corrupt police officers in the next 3 years. Whew.

Bunch of controlled idiots.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-22-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitte...71k-followers/

LOL - "Thanks! Needed you to oust Trump, now sit in the corner and STFU! We need to hide the Brown-shirts until the next election!" sayeth their Democratic overlords. ROFL.

I'm sure they'll be back in 3 years, along with BLM, for the next election cycle. Good part, not one person of color will die from corrupt police officers in the next 3 years. Whew.

Bunch of controlled idiots.
    They'll be back just in time for the midterms.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Good riddance.
    “But their name means Anti-fascist! So if you’re against them then you’re for fascism!”

Christ you’re such a useful idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    “But their name means Anti-fascist! So if you’re against them then you’re for fascism!”

Christ you’re such a useful idiot.
    As I've said before, they are about as anti-fascist as the DPRK is a democratic republic for the people. But yes, I know what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    As I've said before, they are about as anti-fascist as the DPRK is a democratic republic for the people. But yes, I know what you're saying.
    Back has literally said “but their name means anti-fascist which means they are against fascism” and now here he is throwing them under the bus because his media and Democrat overlords have decided they aren’t useful while Democrats control the federal government.

Like I said, I know what you're saying.

Antifa as a concept is simply anti fascist. When someone says they are in an organized group with an official name called Antifa it then becomes a group of thugs. I approve of the concept. I disapprove of organized thugs. Always have. Nothing has changed.

Antifa as a concept is simply anti fascist. When someone says they are in an organized group with an official name called Antifa it then becomes a group of thugs. I approve of the concept. I disapprove of organized thugs. Always have. Nothing has changed.
    You are by far the most useless useful idiot who has ever existed. Holy shit.

Strange way of saying you're extremely gullible.

What would your response be if someone told you the Tea Party was about tea?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible