Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long?

Default How long?

How long before I need to take days off or work and school because of the new President.
    When do I start protesting?
    When do I start burning cars buildings and hurting people?
    When do I start saying #not my President?

Oh wait I am not going to do any of that because I am
    not a liberal crybaby.

I love America so I hope the election results that happened do improve our country and make things better for all of us. Time will tell.

Live long and prosper

Perhaps you should hold off on the sanctimony until the next left-wing protest, seeing as how the right-wingers who tried to stage an insurrection at the Capitol and beat police officers to death two weeks ago didn't exactly give you the moral high ground to scream "checkmate, liberals."
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Yawn. Yes the few idiots that caused problems will be prosecuted as they should. Your tds will always be your shield and hey good for you. Will left wings have to protest now that they got what they want and everything will be hunky dory?

#NotMyPresident
    #NotMyPresident
    #NotMyPresident
    #NotMyPresident
    #NotMyPresident

Let's get it trending! Oh wait.. you might get labelled a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5
    Yawn. Yes the few idiots that caused problems will be prosecuted as they should.
    Including the people who incited them, as Mitch McConnell admitted? Excellent.

Your tds will always be your shield and hey good for you.
    Referring to "TDS" when you're the one who brought him up doesn't make much sense. But nobody ever accused you of being consistent... But speaking of someone else trying to use a "shield" -- that just blew up the proverbial irony detector.

Will left wings have to protest now that they got what they want and everything will be hunky dory?
    "The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance." Your mischaracterization that the left wing got "everything they want" is divorced from reality, and I'm sure the next time a cop reaches for their gun more quickly than they should, we'll be right back to protesting white supremacy. Not to mention it'll take quite some time to undo the last administration's deliberate attacks on virtually every minority group.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-20-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Yawn. Yes the few idiots that caused problems will be prosecuted as they should. Your tds will always be your shield and hey good for you. Will left wings have to protest now that they got what they want and everything will be hunky dory?
    You sure got whiny recently, it's almost like something happened and you're having trouble dealing with it.

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You sure got whiny recently, it's almost like something happened and you're having trouble dealing with it.

Good teachers! Whine, bitch, and moan until you get your way.

#NotMyPresident!
    #Wahwahwahwah

Be fun watching the hypocrites all act "normal" and "caring" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Good teachers! Whine, bitch, and moan until you get your way.

#NotMyPresident!
    #Wahwahwahwah

Be fun watching the hypocrites all act "normal" and "caring" now.

When, exactly, were Democrats screaming for unity? Please enlighten us, ashy-poo.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    When, exactly, were Democrats screaming for unity? Please enlighten us
    Obama tried to work with Republicans for years and got thoroughly punished for his naivete. Throughout his campaign (and afterwards) Biden has also been deluding himself into thinking he's going to get right-wing cooperation rather than maximal obstruction, which has been McConnell's strategy for more than a decade. Either way, rhetorically, both Obama and Biden constantly tried/try to bridge the divide, and Trump never once acted as the president of the Union rather than only of the right-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    ashy-poo.
    Creepy, as always.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-20-2021 at 05:28 PM.