Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Casting Build

1. Default

What level were the creatures you were hunting vs your own level? I’ve never heard of form of attack effecting your exp gain, I thought a hit was a hit and counted all the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chowell View Post
    What level were the creatures you were hunting vs your own level? I’ve never heard of form of attack effecting your exp gain, I thought a hit was a hit and counted all the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was a 5 level difference. I'm 55, and the critters were 50. It could be the 5 level difference, but I've never had it die off like it had when I'm swinging.

You're only getting 50 XP from each critter with that much underhunting. Makes a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    You're only getting 50 XP from each critter with that much underhunting. Makes a big difference.
    I understand what you're saying. I just walked a child back from Faeroths...which is like, a long time and I was still fried from swinging and the critters were the same from the previous hunt. I wonder if it simply has to do with the speed at which we can kill vs. pures. We have no insta kill rolls based on lores or whathaveyou, so our spell hunting is more than likely longer than your typical charater.

I personally think that it was just the walk that killed you on must rest/numbed... and dragging a kid. The only slight difference is that perhaps while swinging you stayed out for the extra kills. Many things enchant ensorcell your mind... when they first say they are done, you can top off the tank it's not an auto shut off.