Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Self-Returning Runestaff, 2x Fusion Fulls, Feature-hiding Moon Pendant, Big Cloak

Default Self-Returning Runestaff, 2x Fusion Fulls, Feature-hiding Moon Pendant, Big Cloak

Basic Auction. Once an MB is posted, it holds for 24 hours until sold unless there's a better offer and then the process repeats itself.

An elegant illthorn runestaff
    +35
    6x Accuity (Ensorcell + DR +3) for a CS flare of +18
    Further enchantable

When you are disarmed, the runestaff returns to your hand whether you're stunned or not. It's really quite nice and has saved my butt more times than I can count.

2LBS, can't be further lightened (so I'm told). The loresong is a bit strange but GMs have let me know it can be corrected, I just haven't bothered.

MB: 30MM
    =========================
    some black and tan full leather: [2021-01-05T11:25:34-06:00]
    The first thing that strikes you about the leather is the weight, which is about 7 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 7,600,000 silvers. You can also tell that the tan full leather is predominantly crafted of leather.
    Though you don't yet have a full understanding of the leather's qualities, you get the impression it would be an involved project (295 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the tan full leather. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the leather is as some type of defensive garment. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.
    It has a bonus of +35 from a normal leather, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is soft leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
    The leather resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost to Aura Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 54 times.
    It provides a boost to Wisdom Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 28 times.
    You think that you could probably find out something more about the leather's enhancive properties if you tried.
    The harmonics generated tell you that the leather serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
    The tan full leather resonates with your voice, indicating that it may be enchanted up to a bonus of 35 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Broghar.
    A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Akali has infused the leather with the first tier of permanent Ensorcellment.
    It provides a boost of 9 to Aura Base.
    It provides a boost of 7 to Wisdom Base.
    The leather looks to have a fair amount of charges remaining.
    You sense that the tan full leather will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    You analyze your tan full leather and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    The creator has also provided the following information
    This item can be altered freely by any merchant. This armor is NOT unlocked. Actions included in this tier are limited to: WEAR, REMOVE, PULL, STARE.
    You can tell that the leather is as light as it can get.
    I do not know which orb is the Aura and which is the Wisdom but they are VERY charged from the AG
    MB: 25MM
    ==============================
    You analyze your gornar pendant and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This gornar pendant cannot be altered in any way. It will hold miniature moons created from individual pieces found in Bloodriven Village, Duskruin. You currently have 4 moons attached to your pendant.

USAGE: COVER (turn feature off), EXHALE, FIDGET, PROD, RAISE, RUB, and SHAKE

Since your pendant is unlocked, it can alter your LOOK description. When worn, you can RUB the pendant to activate this ability, and PROD to change what others will see when they look at you.

In addition, you can PUSH PENDANT while holding an appropriate bloodrune to add it.

Through a faint golden brown haze, you see a/an <race> Champion of <Duskruin/Deity> with <complexion> skin and <eye characteristic, if applicable> <eye color> eyes.

Use PROD to toggle between "Duskruin" and <your attuned deity>. Note that this pendant will not be accepted as alter fodder.

When wearing the pendant and it's active, you look like a ball of golden bown haze (or something) - I think it's cool!
    MB: 10MM
    ======================================
    You analyze your lambswool cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but it needs to remain a worn, LONG, container with some kind of a clasp, which should remain a singular item, and should be able to be flipped (ie: no frog closures). In addition, the clasp portion of this cloak is fully alterable. This clasp does NOT need to be included in the base/long of the item. This cloak is Tier 2/2. Original merchant: Xanai, Duskruin.

There is an auto-close feature when the item is worn. You can toggle this with PROD.

Your cloak is fully unlocked. Available verbs: clean, flip, fold, pull, ponder, raise, remove, rub, snap, tickle, touch, turn, wear, whisper.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

>inspect my clo
    You carefully inspect your lambswool cloak.

You estimate that a sable lambswool cloak trimmed with ebon-tipped fox tails can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item between four and five years ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
    5MM
    ==================================
    That's all folks - bid away!

I'll go mb on the staff.

Mb pendant
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

4. Default

11m pendant please

31m on staff

11MM on the Pendant 1x to somethief 1x

31MM on the Staff to Ryjex 1x

Inquiry on the Full Leathers was Crit Padding - just assesed by Roblar:
    (OOC) Roblar's player whispers, "[Some black and tan full leather has a combat effectiveness rating of 6 points of Critical padding and a 25.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 7. It has 5 of 20 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]."

They also have a T1 ensorcell on them.

-N

12m pendant

8. Default

I'm confused on the staff.
    "6x Accuity (Ensorcell + DR +3) for a CS flare of +18"

Can you break this down in a different way? How much is the acuity flare and what tier is the ensorcell?

Yes, sorry about that.

It's illthorn, so it's naturally 5x. It has a T5 perm. ensorcell. Last DR, I got the 40K? BS note that allowed another level of accuity. That's how I get to the +18 flare.

-N

So the runestaff is

7x, t5, with 5 Acuity