Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24.6MM EXP / 1.9MM Ascension EXP - Human Sorcerer Auction - Spend that Stimulus!

1. Default

MB 2x to BHawk.

2. Default

I'll go 850

3. Default

$850.00 1x to Masurirainex, bid goes to 2nd call in 4 hours, then 3rd call in 4 hours, final call will be at 6AM PST tomorrow and close at noon if no further offers.

Buyout is $1,195.

"Once the MB is posted and recognized by me, the auction will last for 24 hours."??
    Teclys's Outfitting WL - (;go2 ps:Teclys) perfect/weighted weapons, vruul/spidersilk, padded armor, projects etc!
    Banthal's Weaponry WL - (;go2 338, go shop) weapons and runestaves.
    Nithaxius' General Store IMT - (;go2 3446, go market) Enhansives, uncut gems.
    Arcon's Outfitting IMT - (;go2 3447, go warehouse) More enhansives, uncut gems.
    Kakaron's Weaponry WL - (;go2 371, go store)
    Discord: Plix#4246 for quickest response!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    "Once the MB is posted and recognized by me, the auction will last for 24 hours."??
    Quote Originally Posted by thegemstoneivguy View Post
    MB to BHawk.

Clock ticks: 17:39 PST on 1/17/2021 and the auction is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegemstoneivguy View Post
    $850.00 1x to Masurirainex, bid goes to 2nd call in 4 hours, then 3rd call in 4 hours, final call will be at 6AM PST tomorrow and close at noon if no further offers.

Buyout is $1,195.

I'd also just like to mention that a seemingly blind bid of $800, with no questions beyond "What's their CMs?", on a character being sold by a 4 post account who tried to list this same character for a $1995 MB a month ago is a bold move, Cotton.

Anyone met the guy?

I wouldn't be sending cash unless I had account access personally.

8. Default

I'm legit. I've already confirmed with the first person. I rolled the character in 1997, I've been the only owner. I explained my rationale above. If you don't like the rationale, that's your issue.

The first offer fell through from a month ago. Since then, I played the character a bit, got some more exp, sold premium points, sold gear, yada yada. With the reduction in gear and the lack of activity a month ago, I changed my approach. There seems to be some interest at this price level and offer.

And sorry, that was unclear about the 24-hour, that was my mistake. The auction indeed lasts until this afternoon at 17:39 PST.

I suck at auctions.

I'll bid $875

Bid $885
    Teclys's Outfitting WL - (;go2 ps:Teclys) perfect/weighted weapons, vruul/spidersilk, padded armor, projects etc!
    Banthal's Weaponry WL - (;go2 338, go shop) weapons and runestaves.
    Nithaxius' General Store IMT - (;go2 3446, go market) Enhansives, uncut gems.
    Arcon's Outfitting IMT - (;go2 3447, go warehouse) More enhansives, uncut gems.
    Kakaron's Weaponry WL - (;go2 371, go store)
    Discord: Plix#4246 for quickest response!