Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Naijin F’d up CMANs - Share & Discuss

Blog Entries

I thought Skeletor being macguyver was common knowledge.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I thought Skeletor being macguyver was common knowledge.
    Yeah now that I think about it, the profit fits the template he makes for all his other new accounts when he comes back. I think he got permabanned in the 90s or something and is so mentally ill he just haunts the board reading other peoples posts for game info to make his own posts like he still plays but it's basically engrish.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    This is about the only true statement you made here.

He also just took away the HP bonus from plate specialization (how many warriors aren't going to wear plate? 1 fringe build might do chain) and he just took HALF of the bonus from the two-handed weapon skills effect buff.

Why would pures get weapon skills they are the most overpowered class type in the game and the point of PSM was to BRING SQUARES UP TO THEIR POWER LEVEL?

Berserk is already mostly just used to break stuns and webs because you lose control of your character, you also need to active it which takes time and stamina, which the cost of feint just got increased and they nerfed stamina regen.

Yes, he is trying to move the game away from berserk mstrike and ambush head, how is that a buff for warriors?

No you are wrong, semis and pures now have MORE OPTIONS TO DEFEND AGAINST CMANS AND MOST PURE FAVORED RACES INCREASED CHANCE TO DODGE THEM. Previously it was their weakness you chose when you picked that class, just like warriors are extremely weak against magical attacks.

Other classes aren't weak against cmans though, most of them have stun breaks, mage armor, haste mechanics, etc manuevers account for 98% of pure deaths BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE HIT WITH THEIR MASSIVE DS AND TD OTHERWISE.

Warriors are getting a point refund to spend on some cosmetic flavor cmans that will be competing with mstrike berserk and their weaponskills for stamina.

Warrior service is limited to 2 points per week (so 8 max and it will have difficulty just like other services so I wouldn't plan slapping them on claidhs) and will most likely be way less valued than enchanting or ensorcelling is NOT BEING RELEASED WITH PSM3.0
    Naijin hasn't gotten around to directly nerfing pures (and probably semis) yet. But it's coming.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-01-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Naijin hasn't gotten around to directly nerfing pures (and probably semis) yet. But it's coming.
    Yeah it's gonna require a group of 6 people to hunt sometime in the future with the way the game is trending.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Yeah now that I think about it, the profit fits the template he makes for all his other new accounts when he comes back. I think he got permabanned in the 90s or something and is so mentally ill he just haunts the board reading other peoples posts for game info to make his own posts like he still plays but it's basically engrish.
    Yet not a single coherent reply just rage.

Anyway at the very least I seem to be more knowledgeable as you missed some of the finer points of what Naijin said. (check out Discord)

You post in caps because you can't express yourself without being emotional and getting angry but you revealed a bit about yourself so I'm grateful for that. How's my 'engrish' again? Racist piece of shit. thai/cambodian btw so yeah that was pretty offensive.

You fuck with a lot of asians where you live you piece of shit? I bet you do.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Racist piece of shit. thai/cambodian btw so yeah that was pretty offensive.

You fuck with a lot of asians where you live you piece of shit? I bet you do.
    No you aren't