Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling everything

Funny that simu is suddenly punishing group hunting after spending so long trying to incentivize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggies View Post
    apparently it’s not based on toons. MAer’s are hitting the cap regardless of which toon they use to search. It could be based on grouping mechanics. Aka if you’re grouped you ALL share the cap. Anyhow sisilvers going to be rare as fuck now.
    This is definitely my experience as well. I didn't loot hardly anything on my bard/wiz, and everything on my rogue, and none of them are getting shit now. Seems like I topped out around 40m or so across 3 characters. Some of that is actually from a fourth account with sub 50 characters not making a ton of money so I'd say it's negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    This is definitely my experience as well. I didn't loot hardly anything on my bard/wiz, and everything on my rogue, and none of them are getting shit now. Seems like I topped out around 40m or so across 3 characters. Some of that is actually from a fourth account with sub 50 characters not making a ton of money so I'd say it's negligible.
    So simu lied again when they said it was account based. They penalize ma groups too now. LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

Just cancelled my accounts giving loot cap as the reason.

when more and more people are unsubbing, simu will have no choice to reconsider their mode of operation and stop targetting a VERY loyal and stable player base such as we, the dedicated players that, according to naijin: " are farmers if you play more than average and are optimized" LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by somethief2 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen triple dispell flares on armor before.
    It goes up to 5.

7. Default

Their conscious vanishes when they rape their customers for outrageous sub prices and $10,000 text boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    when more and more people are unsubbing, simu will have no choice to reconsider their mode of operation and stop targetting a VERY loyal and stable player base such as we, the dedicated players that, according to naijin: " are farmers if you play more than average and are optimized" LOL
    Nobody is going to miss you though. In fact, you leaving over the caps is going to make them wildly popular.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Nobody is going to miss you though. In fact, you leaving over the caps is going to make them wildly popular.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    And people will cheer when you leave, but you aren't self aware enough to realize that.