Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: text that craps

Default text that craps

10x zelnorn small shield spiked 10 percent lightning resistance 10 percent fire resistance... 223 million*SOLD*

, 6x T5 ensorccelled eonake handaxe (thrown returner) 4 CER crit +10 magic bane... 275 mil

, 7x zelnorn full plate max light 89 mil

, 10x T5 ensorcelled ghezeyte handaxe (ethereal strung thrown returner) T3 dispel ghezzy flares 10 CER... 1.33 billion silver coins(string alone was 1.25 mil blood)

T2 shield cape 5/200 upgraded bangle has 50 percent reduction on 140 pounds.... 209 mil*SOLD*

coins trades blood and even Bitcoin....

help me feed my kids
    Last edited by Helsfeld; 01-20-2021 at 02:52 PM.

bumper stealskins!

Zelnorn shield gone get it before dr! Make some offers!

How does any of that stuff take a dump?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

40 mil silver offer for everything.

Done Beldar meet me East of bank

That returner is junk
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

shield cape gone

ADDED

10x T5 ensorcelled shortsword parasite T3 rot flares void flares and parasite flares(convert this weapon base at DR for 50k make some sweet gloves or a quarterstaff!) 450 mil,

these text items fux
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"