Thread: Lost Spear to Ithzir in OTF, 10m Reward

1. Default Lost Spear to Ithzir in OTF, 10m Reward

Lost my spear, a "barbed infantry spear" in OTF on 12/13/2020. It has taken this long to have a GM confirm that they have no idea if a player found it but the janitor doesn't have it. It's continuing to be investigated if it was recovered by somebody or if it just disappeared. Last seen in possession of a herald, no it's not on my recovery list.

I lost my bow just before the "fix" to lost items in the same area on 11/24/18 "elegant ruic long bow nocked with carved purple myklian scales" which was confirmed to be recovered by a player "but cant tell you who, good luck!" by GM Flannihan, if you're the one that recovered it and made no attempts to return it, screw you.

If anyone happened to have found the spear it I'd sure like to have it returned. Have 10mil as a reward.

-J
    Last edited by gs4-PauperSid; 01-07-2021 at 12:11 AM. Reason: editing my lost bow description.
    bid 1337
    Dett *BANGS* his gavel! "The bidding is now open for lot number 21: a grey-swirled coraesine relic! Who will start the bidding at 20 silvers?"
    >

The auctioneer nods to you as you bid 1,337 silvers.
    >
    The auctioneer calls out, "Ardwen bids 175,000,000 silvers! New bids must be at least 192,500,000 silvers."

le sigh.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gs4-PauperSid View Post
    Lost my spear, a "barbed infantry spear" in OTF on 12/13/2020. It has taken this long to have a GM confirm that they have no idea if a player found it but the janitor doesn't have it. It's continuing to be investigated if it was recovered by somebody or if it just disappeared. Last seen in possession of a herald, no it's not on my recovery list.

I lost my bow just before the "fix" to lost items in the same area on 11/24/18 "elegant ruic long bow nocked with carved purple myklian scales" which was confirmed to be recovered by a player "but cant tell you who, good luck!" by GM Flannihan, if you're the one that recovered it and made no attempts to return it, screw you.

If anyone happened to have found the spear it I'd sure like to have it returned. Have 10mil as a reward.

-J
    I thought it was impossible to lose items nowadays? because any disarm will end up in the ‘recover’ slot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airemet View Post
    I thought it was impossible to lose items nowadays? because any disarm will end up in the ‘recover’ slot?
    IThzir loot your body I think when you die?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Looted items also show in the recovery list. You can still lose it through non creature mechanics, like a drag and drop mistake or typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    Looted items also show in the recovery list. You can still lose it through non creature mechanics, like a drag and drop mistake or typo.
    This. You can't get disarmed/have the Ithzir take your item and permanently lose it. Gotta drop it yourself for this to happen.

Blog Entries

OP says it wasn’t on there recovery list so maybe it was an accidental drop

I started using the set markedflagnodrop or whatever it is and that has been a lifesaver for those kind of things
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

7. Default

Yup, was a botched macro smash to put the spear in a disk that did not exist to avoid weaponfire spell effects. I even use the block the elements shield maneuver (well, only one rank currently) so should have just ate the spell flares. Usually do, so much for being fancy. You can imagine the dread as all the critter/text flew by. Showed the logs and acknowledged the fuck up on my part. Of course attempts were made at recovery both on my alts and with the character that lost it. They cant seem to find any incidences of it even being potentially recoverable, so figured I'd offer the reward if found (which they haven not been able to determine, as they were able to with my bow.)

Incidentally, they did loot my other spear, and a second shield I had as well, but as mentioned above, those made the recovery list and I was able to find them.
    bid 1337
    Dett *BANGS* his gavel! "The bidding is now open for lot number 21: a grey-swirled coraesine relic! Who will start the bidding at 20 silvers?"
    >

The auctioneer nods to you as you bid 1,337 silvers.
    >
    The auctioneer calls out, "Ardwen bids 175,000,000 silvers! New bids must be at least 192,500,000 silvers."

le sigh.