Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please, complain about the lootcap

Default Please, complain about the lootcap

https://www.play.net/gs4/cservice/cs_request.asp

Please, take 5 minutes of your time and complain. Don't do it cause of me, don't do it cause of you. Do it cause it's wrong.

They want to nerf the big farmers? fine.

They want people that makes 5 digits profit per month get less? fine

The damn lootcap is not that though. It was understood and demonstrated that the majority of players SUX at gemstone. So the 5% they're aiming it at, is everyone that happens to be good at what they do or design their team to be efficient. 10m per month is, for the MAJORITY, it seems, to be a lot.

Do NOT let them make this game a farce. Anyone winning more than 10m for regular hunting shouldn't be penalized.

Complain and let this game thrive. Stop some boomers to have "solidarity" when all they need to do is get good, tabarnak.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

No.

No.

Murrandii I think you're worrying far too much, based on how I've seen you merchant then you're always going to be rich you are the number 1 reason why Wizards command such huge enchanting premiums. After the initial enchanting changes you had the testicles to ask for 300 silvers per essence long before anyone else did and you got it, I quite frankly thought you were out of your fooking mind (I was charging 1 third of that as a capped wizard) but you managed to set the tone and it stuck.

The 5 percenters are always going to be in the 5 percent because they're the most anal about efficiency and mechanics. From what little Estild has said I don't think the majority of players have the login time or motivation to even reach a fraction of the cap. If you're worried that people aren't going to have the silvers to buy your things then people will just bypass silvers altogether and use USD instead.

I'm indifferent to the cap because in the long run I don't think it's going to change very much I think it was only made to target Mr or Mrs 60%.
    Last edited by Winter; 01-06-2021 at 10:50 PM.

I understand what you're saying.

From our research, the softcap hit as low as 10m per month. That is NOT aiming at the 5%. LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I understand what you're saying.

From our research, the softcap hit as low as 10m per month. That is NOT aiming at the 5%. LOL
    That's basically on the nose what I get from treasure with my capped wizards if I don't use any boost loots. However I can hit that cap with 1 15 minute major boost loot on my low level bard/cleric/ in a low pressure area so I'm not sure if the cap really is that low because it would make the login rewards worthless and they're already capped at 11 or 12 per month.

If the login rewards are excluded from the cap then I'm personally fine with 10m silvers, you get your monthly cap, what ever perks you get from consistently logging in and then your services. On top of that you don't have to worry about inflation from Mr or Mrs 60%. I honestly think you're in a good place Murrandii when you compare your self with other people, ok you might not become a multibillionaire if you aren't already but you're never going to be able to compete with the whales and like it or not the game revolves around them.. Stillfront isn't a charity and they're the majority shareholder.
    Last edited by Winter; 01-07-2021 at 10:45 AM.

No.

Blog Entries

No one likes you and no one is going to help you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Fuck off Murrgyver.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No one likes you and no one is going to help you.
    I you feel it's me against the loot cap, LOL