Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL GEMSTONE LOGIC aka P2W you mofo

Default LOL GEMSTONE LOGIC aka P2W you mofo

LOL AT SIMU AND MASTER OF P2W ESTILD THAT GOT EXPOSED

Yesterday (25th) on discord

Sabotage��Yesterday at 3:18 PM
    staff: 515 is a problem
    also staff: lets release more casting haste items!

EstildYesterday at 3:19 PM
    An ant army is a problem vs an ant is a problem. One is a spell that all members of a profession have access to and that's one of the most popular professions in the game vs. a handful of powerful items.

So basically: As long as you p2w, you can keep powerful spells. But if said spell is (too?) powerful for the MOST PLAYED profession, FUCK YOU.

Fuck you, It's not enough you pay 15/40$ per account per month, fuck you, it's not enough you're being lootcapped, fuck you it's not enough you're being p2w in events to keep traction in this game. Now, they gonna p2w you into your basic spell LOL

So basically, fuck you
    Last edited by Murrandii; 01-26-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I don't know if they were talking about it in Discord or something, since I can't keep up with that bullshit, but I wouldn't have a huge problem with 515 becoming self cast only if that's what they're hinting at.

If they're gonna nerf 515 on wizards too, that shit better come with some major buffs to bolting at the same time and not RSN.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-25-2021 at 03:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ehh. If I were quitting, I wouldn't worry about discord. Just sell and leave. Seems to be taking you a while...

Discord seems like the boringest way to play gemstone, its nice when you repost shit from discord here
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I dont read discord... and OP was deleted, what's the topic? or better yet screen shot?

None of us were there man, but I heard all the gifs in methias' sig line were things that happened when murrandii went to discord. It was enough to make a man religous again, I heard
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    I dont read discord... and OP was deleted, what's the topic? or better yet screen shot?
    It's Murrandii. A bunch of misspelled words, call out some GMs and players, pretend to know more than he really does, and throw in a "TABARNAK!" here and there.

Blog Entries

Why didn't you fuckers quote the first post? Amateurs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why didn't you fuckers quote the first post? Amateurs.
    By the time I got here he had already deleted his first post. I'm just guessing what the post was all about.

There was talk about more 515 nerfs.

No clue why the fuck Murrandii deleted it, because he was actually right.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible