Page 88 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Your applying motive to her being there
    When did I do that? Stop being such a liar face.

lying about how and where she got shot
    No that's you nitpicking about where she got shot. She died from that bullet wound, whether she was shot directly in the face or two inches from her face hardly makes any fucking difference. Dead is still dead. You might have a point if the officer were actually attempting some Hollywood trick shot and decided to shoot her in the leg and she unfortunately died to the wound anyways. But the fucking shoulder? Spare me the shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-17-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Your applying motive to her being there, lying about how and where she got shot, then castigating everyone who points out your wrong is awe inspiring. What school, organization or bus station pamphlet taught you how to obfuscate so ineffectively?
    Seeing how you either failed or never took physics and human anatomy.

As we can see by the diagram of the human body and it's internals, if a 9 mm or a .45 hits you in the shoulder it's more than likely going to sever that major artery that...runs through your shoulder.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Tgo just scared to admit he's so biased literally everything a Republican does can be justified and anything a Democrat does can be vilified.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

No that's you nitpicking about where she got shot. She died from that bullet wound, whether she was shot directly in the face or two inches from her face hardly makes any fucking difference. Dead is still dead. You might have a point if the officer were actually attempting some Hollywood trick shot and decided to shoot her in the leg and she unfortunately died to the wound anyways. But the fucking shoulder? Spare me the shit.
    Last time I checked, your face isn't located on the shoulder. If it really doesn't matter, why do you insist on continually lying about where the woman was shot? My take is you're trying to be a sensationalist by passing incorrect information. Wonder who else does that a lot.

Also, by continuing to claim she was murdered, despite the fact there were no subsequent charges against the firing officer, you further attempt to conflate and mislead about the situation to denigrate law enforcement and Democrats by using it as a truly eschewed comparison.

Last time I checked, your face isn't located on the shoulder.
    Confirmed that Seran is a liar shoulder.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also, by continuing to claim she was murdered, despite the fact there were no subsequent charges against the firing officer, you further attempt to conflate and mislead about the situation to denigrate law enforcement and Democrats by using it as a truly eschewed comparison.
    Since you certainly wouldn't cherry pick of course, then I assume you feel the same about every cop who wasn't prosecuted after killing someone, just based on the fact that no charges were filed, right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Since you certainly wouldn't cherry pick of course, then I assume you feel the same about every cop who wasn't prosecuted after killing someone, just based on the fact that no charges were filed, right?
    Yup, Seran really went there. According to Seran we can no longer claim a crime has been committed unless the person in question has been charged with a crime.

Seran hates the #MeToo movement AND the #BLM movement. Who knew he was such a raging racist and sexist?

Blog Entries

Yup, Seran really went there. According to Seran we can no longer claim a crime has been committed unless the person in question has been charged with a crime.

Seran hates the #MeToo movement AND the #BLM movement. Who knew he was such a raging racist and sexist?
    So your argument is that you are just as bad as you say BLM is?

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So your argument is that you are just as bad as you say BLM is?

Just remember whenever a police officer isn't charged with a crime that means he hasn't committed a crime, so the entire premise of BLM is a farce. Why you such a racist?