Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If these had been BLM protesters- they'd be dead.

It's honestly time to invoke the 25th Amendment. Trump is dangerous, and enough is enough.
    No, the police were outgunned and outnumbered. If BLM showed up to shit heavily armed, they wouldn't do shit to them without overwhelming force either.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

NAtional Guard has just been ordered to the Capitol building.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    NAtional Guard has just been ordered to the Capitol building.
    Good. Capitol building defenses were remarkably poor. I'm surprised it got that far with minimal effective defense measures deployed. And they KNEW it was coming.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Good. Capitol building defenses were remarkably poor. I'm surprised it got that far with minimal effective defense measures deployed. And they KNEW it was coming.
    The police claim they didn't expect this many people. I don't know why that is... On the DC mayor though.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    If you don't think the billions of dollars of damage, as well as the thousands upon tens of thousands of violent rioters represented mass chaos, you're a complete fucking idiot.
    You're just a complete fucking idiot anyway, every time you post you prove it.

If you can't understand that 90% of people protesting peacefully while 10% rioting = mostly peaceful protests despite repeated efforts you're just choosing to be willfully ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If these had been BLM protesters- they'd be dead.
    Please link to a reputable news source that shows BLM protestors being killed by police.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The police claim they didn't expect this many people. I don't know why that is... On the DC mayor though.
    I've been saying in the weeks leading up to this that I expect the DC Mayor was having daily meetings with JTTF teams and prepping all kinds of plans for this. I guess I was wrong. This can't have been plan A. Can it?

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Right vishra trump bad man touched you in bad place we get it.
    You're not stupid, and you're not crazy.

There's no excuse for you treating this so flippantly.

This is the obvious conclusion to 4 years of lies, division, and corruption. There is no modern day equivalent to this. We told you that he was dangerous for our country. We told you that he was only interested in himself. We told you he was a liar, and that he has no conscience.

And you didn't listen.

Your party and its support for Trump is tearing this nation apart. The last thing we needed after everything people have been going through is another damn crisis. Everything that has been going on in the last month has been a literal coup. And you know it. And now you're looking at the next phase of that.

THESE people are the terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    You're just a complete fucking idiot anyway, every time you post you prove it.

If you can't understand that 90% of people protesting peacefully while 10% rioting = mostly peaceful protests despite repeated efforts you're just choosing to be willfully ignorant.
    By that standard, then again, what's happening in DC right now is 'mostly peaceful protests'.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    By that standard, then again, what's happening in DC right now is 'mostly peaceful protests'.
    No, this is sedition and an attempted coup. Location, location, location. Percentage of peaceful protesters versus rioters doesn't really matter many more once you storm the senate and the house.