Page 83 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It's funny that you think a state capitol is in any way comparable to the nation's capitol.
    Okay so the federal capitol is so much more "muh secured area!" that it warrants shooting innocent women in the face but it's perfectly okay for Democrats to overrun state capitols and occupy them for several days all while threatening elected politicians?

Just stop already, drauz. Just say "My opinions change based on the political beliefs of the people/person in question" and be done with it. Why you keep jumping through all of these hoops and making all of these excuses to try and mask the obvious that anyone can plainly see what it is you are doing?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-13-2021 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay so the federal capitol is so much more "muh secured area!" that it warrants shooting innocent women in the face but it's perfectly okay for Democrats to overrun state capitols and occupy them for several days all while threatening elected politicians?

Just stop already, drauz. Just say "My opinions change based on the political beliefs of the people/person in question" and be done with it. Why you keep jumping through all of these hoops and making all of these excuses to try and mask the obvious that anyone can plainly see what it is you are doing?
    I mean... I was ok with the Rittenhouse kid shooting people so I don't see how I've jumped around. I've been consistent, seems like you're trying to project on to me.

Funny how you were fine with a guy getting shot who threw trash and was running at Rittenhouse but a lady breaking and climbing through a window into a secure gov't area with a mob of angry people behind her is where you draw the line. Almost like their political ideals were different so you treat them differently...

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Ashli Babbitt was shot in the face if I insist it happened hard enough! MY WISHES WILL TRANSFORM HISTORY!
    You sure pick weird hills to die on. Kind of like Ashli Babbitt did (except not from being shot in the face).

Like your 180 on the defensibility of police shootings? Are you trying to emphasize how much of a hypocrite you've been, or is that just an added side-bonus of your mindblowing stupidity?

Why you keep jumping through all of these hoops and making all of these excuses to try and mask the obvious that anyone can plainly see what it is you are doing?

I think you're misunderstanding what happened in Wisconsin, the police weren't like "Oh gee guys, COME ON IN! We have been waiting for you! Hang your coats up and get some fresh coffee in the kitchen!" It was more like "Oh shit! Tens of thousands of angry Democrats are breaking into the building! We don't have the manpower to handle this! FALL BACK!"

But in your mind if the police decided to keep control of "muh secured area!" then the police in Wisconsin should have just started mowing down angry Democrats right?

Of course not, because those were angry Democrats so to you that's okay, angry Republicans are bad though! "Muh secured area!"
    That's not what happened in Wisconsin either. Lol.

You make up whatever suits your narrative.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    That's not what happened in Wisconsin either. Lol.
    Enlighten us all then.

The capitol wasn't closed to the public during the protests. Protestors stayed in areas that were public.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It's funny that you think a state capitol is in any way comparable to the nation's capitol. Almost like there might be more confidential information in one of those two places.

I'm not glad she's dead but she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
    Main difference being protesters conducted a peaceful sit in at the Wisconsin State House which was open to the public at the time. They entered peacefully, stayed peacefully and left peacefully. As part of a state hearing where the public was invited to speak.

While Trump's Insurrection evolved people breaking down barriers, smashing windows, assaulting police officers and stealing shit on their way out, destroying more stuff in the process. All the while the Capital was closed to the public while our national election was being certified.

But you know, if you're Dreaven or Fox News, those two events were exactly the same all serves to show how hypocritical the media is... Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The capitol wasn't closed to the public during the protests. Protestors stayed in areas that were public.
    You're a funny funny man. They were literally breaking down windows to get inside of offices. Was breaking down windows and entering offices "open to the public" too?

There was also millions of dollars worth of damages to the capitol, I supposed that was "allowed" too?

Let's not forget Republican senators (yes just Republican senators because they were the ones being targeted by the mob) had to be led outside of the capitol via escape tunnels with a police guard because of the rioters who were apparently "allowed" to threaten the Republican senators.

Police also found firearms, pipe bombs, and Molotov cocktails in and around the capitol building. I suppose those were allowed too?

And you claim I'm making up my own narrative. Why you such a joke?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-13-2021 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Main difference being protesters conducted a peaceful sit in at the Wisconsin State House
    It's hilarious you guys keep saying this dumb shit.

Look at this picture:

Do you really think this is what they mean by "open to the public"?

Use your fucking brain and stop being such partisan hacks.

This is where you guys go "NOU!"