Page 85 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh right Mr. "It was an insurrection!!!111"

Everything you keep saying that made it an "OMG INSURRECTION!" also happened during the Wisconsin Democrat riot.

Property damage? CHECK!
    People being where they didn't belong? CHECK!
    Elected officials had to be evacuated out of the building? CHECK!

The only difference is cops didn't shoot an innocent woman in the face during the Democrat Wisconsin riot and Republicans didn't cheer said shooting on.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Oh right Mr. "It was an insurrection!!!111"

Everything you keep saying that made it an "OMG INSURRECTION!" also happened during the Wisconsin Democrat riot.

Property damage? CHECK!
    People being where they didn't belong? CHECK!
    Elected officials had to be evacuated out of the building? CHECK!

The only difference is cops didn't shoot an innocent woman in the face during the Democrat Wisconsin riot and Republicans didn't cheer said shooting on.
    God, that tape was so insidious and caused untold amounts of property damage. They literally had to spray a store bought solvent and get this, THEN WIPE IT OFF. I literally don't know how Wisconsin survived that catastrophe.

I really don't know how that Capital Police officer can sleep at night after shooting that woman in the SHOULDER. The only thing she was trying to do was visit her Congressional representative who was cowering in fear less than a hundred feet away. How was she supposed to know that trying to break through a barrier, ignored shouted warnings or representing a threat to a constitutional preceding wasn't the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-15-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I really don't know how that Capital Police officer can sleep at night after shooting that woman in the SHOULDER. The only thing she was trying to do was visit her Congressional representative who was cowering in fear less than a hundred feet away. How was she supposed to know that trying to break through a barrier, ignored shouted warnings or representing a threat to a constitutional preceding wasn't the right thing to do.
    So you're good if the cops shoot anyone trespassing on Federal Property... got it.

They should start in Portland and Seattle right now.
    When they start lighting things on fire, good to know you support police ensuring those people don't hurt anyone and put the rioters down.
    When they start tearing down statues, good to know you support police ensuring those people don't terrorize communities anymore and put them down.
    When they start invading federal buildings, taking over police stations, and destroying property you support the police having to use lethal force to ensure the peace.
    When someone throws a brick at a police officer it's good to know you support the police defending themselves and using lethal force.
    Good to know going forward, when the police shoot people trespassing... that you will support them.

Who knew you were such a supporter of the police? Interesting.

I support the police too. Who knew we had something in common.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-15-2021 at 10:42 PM.

I really don't know how that Capital Police officer can sleep at night after shooting that woman in the SHOULDER.
    Look at this piece of shit right here. Trying to pretend this woman wasn't murdered because she was shot in the shoulder.

And you have the utter audacity to say I'm downplaying shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-16-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Look at this piece of shit right here. Trying to pretend this woman wasn't murdered because she was shot in the shoulder.

And you have the utter audacity to say I'm downplaying shit.

Obviously has a hollywood understanding of the physics behind the impact of a ball of lead hitting flesh faster than the speed of sound.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Wasn’t she shot in her neck? Or did the news change their mind? Because who dies from being shot in the shoulder?

Sounds like Seran is doing Seran things again while accusing others of doing the Seran things that Seran is actually Seranning himself.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2021 at 09:59 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wasn’t she shot in her neck? Or did the news change their mind? Because who dies from being shot in the shoulder?

Sounds like Seran is doing Seran things again while accusing others of doing the Seran things that Seran is actually Seranning himself.
    This is correct.

And yes, she was shot in the upper left shoulder and died from the wound. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide. And in other news, in the first case in who knows how long, the name of the officer that shot her has been kept secret.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Capitol Police defend U.S. Capitol Building from terrorists and y'all are seriously trying to make the police the villains.

If you don't support protecting American institutions like the U.S. capitol building from terrorists, you're welcome to leave the U.S.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Capitol Police defend U.S. Capitol Building from terrorists and y'all are seriously trying to make the police the villains.

If you don't support protecting American institutions like the U.S. capitol building from terrorists, you're welcome to leave the U.S.
    This from the resident pedophile who thought that everyone in Florida should have died in a hurricane.

Does the wife know you stalk underage girls on the interwebs?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984