Page 82 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Given that's exactly what has happened numerous times when "largely peaceful" protesters have flooded into state capitols over the years it's very likely that is all that would have happened.

Remember when tens of thousands of Democrats flooded the Wisconsin state house and were actually threatening the Republican members and the police basically let them have free reign over the capitol building for a few days? How come no innocent women were shot in the face during that riot?
    I cracked the case for you.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I cracked the case for you.
    So.....................................the police SHOULD HAVE shot innocent women in the face in Wisconsin too? I mean that's basically what you're saying right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Putting aside the fact that she wasn't innocent, you seem particularly taken with the notion that Ashli Babbitt was "shot in the face."

Why do you keep using that phrase? You know she wasn't shot in the face, right? Have you just devolved into believing whatever you want to believe at this point?
    Technically he shot her in the arm, so maybe he was trying to disarm her.

Ashli Babbitt was shot in the face if I insist it happened hard enough! MY WISHES WILL TRANSFORM HISTORY!
    You sure pick weird hills to die on. Kind of like Ashli Babbitt did (except not from being shot in the face).

Blog Entries

So.....................................the police SHOULD HAVE shot innocent women in the face in Wisconsin too? I mean that's basically what you're saying right?
    Luckily, no innocent people were shot at the Capitol riots either.

Luckily, no innocent people were shot at the Capitol riots either.
    So the difference between an innocent person and a non-innocent person is whether or not the police decide to give in to the rioters and let them take over the building?

Interesting perspective you got there.

Blog Entries

So the difference between an innocent person and a non-innocent person is whether or not the police decide to give in to the rioters and let them take over the building?

Interesting perspective you got there.
    Just like it's not breaking and entering when someone allows you inside their home. One is a crime and one isn't.

Blog Entries

Pretty sure you can't just walk into the house chamber. I could be wrong though.

My wife did a couple years ago. Of course, security there is terrible and she wandered into a few places she wasn’t supposed to be at.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Just like it's not breaking and entering when someone allows you inside their home. One is a crime and one isn't.
    I think you're misunderstanding what happened in Wisconsin, the police weren't like "Oh gee guys, COME ON IN! We have been waiting for you! Hang your coats up and get some fresh coffee in the kitchen!" It was more like "Oh shit! Tens of thousands of angry Democrats are breaking into the building! We don't have the manpower to handle this! FALL BACK!"

But in your mind if the police decided to keep control of "muh secured area!" then the police in Wisconsin should have just started mowing down angry Democrats right?

Of course not, because those were angry Democrats so to you that's okay, angry Republicans are bad though! "Muh secured area!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-13-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

I think you're misunderstanding what happened in Wisconsin, the police weren't like "Oh gee guys, COME ON IN! We have been waiting for you! Hang your coats up and get some fresh coffee in the kitchen!" It was more like "Oh shit! Tens of thousands of angry Democrats are breaking into the building! We don't have the manpower to handle this! FALL BACK!"

But in your mind if the police decided to keep control of "muh secured area!" then the police in Wisconsin should have just started mowing down angry Democrats right?

Of course not, because those were angry Democrats so to you that's okay, angry Republicans are bad though! "Muh secured area!"
    It's funny that you think a state capitol is in any way comparable to the nation's capitol. Almost like there might be more confidential information in one of those two places.

I'm not glad she's dead but she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.