Page 154 of 187 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1862

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I would refuse to answer your question based on the fact that you didn't answer mine, but I'm afraid that would only prompt more fabrication on your part.

To answer your question, no I don't want people to be thrown in prison for mob speak. It's not black and white, all or nothing though. Chump's involvement before, during, and after Jan 6th is one such case and should be prosecutable despite his consistent defensive use of mob speak. His intents and desires are as obvious to you as they are to me. Just because he managed to not self incriminate doesn't mean he didn't inspire, direct, and inflame an insurrection.

One shouldn't be able to crime in public just because you know what not to say or how not to say it. The intent is clear here. His criminality runs deep and his use of mob speak to avoid self incrimination should not render him immune to legal consequences for his actions.

I'd feel the same way about someone saying threateningly "You have a nice family. It would be a shame if something happened to them". The intent is clear. The use of mob speak should not render the person delivering the threat invulnerable to prosecution.
    So you agree Schumer should be prosecuted for threatening SCOTUS justices then?

OH, and Madonna for threatening the POTUS.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 06-21-2022 at 11:43 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

I don't think you're listening to what they are saying, so I'll help you.

No. Only Trump should be. It doesn't apply to anyone else in any other situation, just Trump.

Once we all start to think like them, only then will things improve!

3. Default

don't forget kathy griffin

Blog Entries

I would refuse to answer your question based on the fact that you didn't answer mine, but I'm afraid that would only prompt more fabrication on your part.

To answer your question, no I don't want people to be thrown in prison for mob speak. It's not black and white, all or nothing though. Chump's involvement before, during, and after Jan 6th is one such case and should be prosecutable despite his consistent defensive use of mob speak. His intents and desires are as obvious to you as they are to me. Just because he managed to not self incriminate doesn't mean he didn't inspire, direct, and inflame an insurrection.

One shouldn't be able to crime in public just because you know what not to say or how not to say it. The intent is clear here. His criminality runs deep and his use of mob speak to avoid self incrimination should not render him immune to legal consequences for his actions.

I'd feel the same way about someone saying threateningly "You have a nice family. It would be a shame if something happened to them". The intent is clear. The use of mob speak should not render the person delivering the threat invulnerable to prosecution.
    I'm saying it can't be proven, because "mob speak" is subjective. He literally told people to go home. I don't know what more you want. I suppose what I want is actual evidence of him telling an armed crowd to storm ANY government building.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-22-2022 at 12:02 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I mean hey... just a few years ago, it used to be illegal to target and threaten Judges... but we see how that goes these days.

The Left is just trying to make everyone else think they're crazy... when they in fact are the most hateful, violent, and irresponsible contingent currently operating in the US.

They'll tell you it's you, but what they really mean is it's them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...70f82d93c34c84

"‘Jane’s Revenge’ group appears to threaten violence if Supreme Court overturns Roe"

"“Several weeks ago, we watched and waited as self-proclaimed ‘feminist organizations’ and non-profits took the lead on arranging their demure little rallies for freedom,” Jane’s Revenge’s website reads. “We were told to let them handle it, and to defer to the political machinery that has thusfar failed to secure our liberation.”

This is what an actual insurrection looks like... just like 2020 when all of the destruction occurred...

Of course, the Lefty pundits will try and downplay it... hopefully people don't start taking knees again when told to by their overlords...

Want violence? That's cool, just should expect some back... hope they don't start complaining if it comes back on them.

No.

Cause that's a totally different thing and not fucking related in any way to what the fuck I'm talking about.

So you like doughnuts on dicks?

See how that works?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    I don't think you're listening to what they are saying, so I'll help you.

No. Only Trump should be. It doesn't apply to anyone else in any other situation, just Trump.

Once we all start to think like them, only then will things improve!
    It's almost like you can follow a conversation from start to finish, which is a rare skill on this part of these forums. I applaud you sir.

Blog Entries

It's almost like you can follow a conversation from start to finish, which is a rare skill on this part of these forums. I applaud you sir.
    Just so we're clear. You want a 2 tiered justice system where the laws change depending on which political party one affiliates with?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Just so we're clear. You want a 2 tiered justice system where the laws change depending on which political party one affiliates with?
    Just so we're clear.

No.

Haven't said anything resembling that.

Just so we're clear, you think rutabaga is a fruit?