Page 161 of 172 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1714

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Clickbait.

When she says "Mags", she's referring to the metal detectors people had to pass through to get to the rally area. Secret Service was confiscating weapons from people coming through, and so a TON of people were refusing to come in. Prior to this we heard snippets of radio from Capitol police pointing out several armed men outside of the rally area- including at least one with an AK-47.

Are Democrats really trying to tell us that a heavily armed crowd was very close to where the president was giving a speech and the secret service and capitol police allowed this to happen?

This has got to be the gaslighting event to end all gaslighting events.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    No you don't know that. But that's the point, right?
    Actually, we do know that. How? you may ask.

Because you, along with the Democrat freak show, have been crying wolf going on 6 years now.

No sane person gives fuck about Jan. 6th. They give a fuck about their 401k flatlining, their grocery bill doubling and fuel costs doubling.

The fact that you came out of hiding to tell everyone to drop what their doing, in the middle of a workday, to watch a mock hearing, shows just how fucking insane you and your ilk are.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Democrats want us to believe that Trump, sitting in the back of a limo, reached into the front of the limo in an attempt to grab the steering wheel and told the secret service agent driving the limo "I'm the fucking president of the US! Take me to the capitol now!", and after the agent said no Trump then lunged for his throat.

LOL!!!!!!

You Democrats have way overplayed your hand this time. This is by far the biggest load of horseshit you have ever dropped.

Oh and by the way, it is being reported that the secret service and the agent in question is ready to testify under oath that none of that shit happened.

Why do you Democrats still insist on being played like this? It boggles the mind.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-28-2022 at 10:27 PM.

When she says "Mags", she's referring to the metal detectors people had to pass through to get to the rally area. Secret Service was confiscating weapons from people coming through, and so a TON of people were refusing to come in. Prior to this we heard snippets of radio from Capitol police pointing out several armed men outside of the rally area- including at least one with an AK-47.
    Cool story.

So in a secured area of my home where I store weapons, ammo, armor, medical supplies, etc. I just made a little small section for prayer. As a woman of faith…whatcha think?

95D2FD00-B7E8-461B-A191-AD5F3F0EA1CA.jpg

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Cool story.

So in a secured area of my home where I store weapons, ammo, armor, medical supplies, etc. I just made a little small section for prayer. As a woman of faith…whatcha think?

95D2FD00-B7E8-461B-A191-AD5F3F0EA1CA.jpg
    Please explain how that was relevant to the video.

And please give a brief summary of the main points of the testimony in that video.

Blog Entries

And please give a brief summary of the main points of the testimony in that video.
    Nobody watched the video.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Because you, along with the Democrat freak show, have been crying wolf going on 6 years now.

No sane person gives fuck about Jan. 6th. They give a fuck about their 401k flatlining, their grocery bill doubling and fuel costs doubling.

The fact that you came out of hiding to tell everyone to drop what their doing, in the middle of a workday, to watch a mock hearing, shows just how fucking insane you and your ilk are.
    Well, I would care if they had some come of recording where Trump admitted to shit. But for now it’s all hearsay.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

My question was not relevant to the video.

Since you politely demanded, not asked, here is your brief summary of the video: Some no-name woman wanting to make a name for herself testified a bunch of lies because she was jealous that Trump refused to grab her by the pussy.

What do I win?

10. Default

So let's just be blunt here.

The President of the United States- the leader of the free world- knowingly sent an armed mob of far right, white nationalists to the seat of that democracy to attack another branch of government and his own Vice President so he could prevent them from removing him from power. And he had every intention of leading that armed mob there himself.

It was a literal attack on our democracy. For the first time since the founding of this nation, a US President tried to violently take control of the country instead of honoring our American ideal of a peaceful transition of power.

And you're not just avoiding the subject but are actively criticizing the people who are trying to save your democracy.

What I don't understand is why you're bothering with this ridiculous and exhausting game of pretending like it's not a big deal just so you can avoid being an adult and admitting what everyone here knows- and has known for a long time: you wanted the white nationalist authoritarian to successfully topple the government and stay in power. You preferred that he desecrate every sacred American democratic ideal our nation was founded on. Sacrificing democracy was not a consequential loss to you in the grand scheme of things.

What I'm driving at here is that the sheer cowardice you and your little pack of cronies embody every day is almost stunning. You can't even bring yourself to be honest about the situation and your stance on an anonymous game forum.

It's just so pathetic and childish.
    Last edited by time4fun; 06-29-2022 at 12:29 AM.