Page 143 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1714

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

  1. #1421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    This right here... "And that's after killing several police officers and permanently disabling several more." completely invalidates anything you can or could say. - 1 officer died at the riot, from a stroke.

    This just doubles down on it... "Oh and they left bombs in front of the DNC." - Someone left bombs in front of BOTH the RNC and DNC.

    I know facts are hard for you... but sooner or later, or possibly on your deathbed, you'll realize you were a fucking cuck and hate yourself for it.

    You are a fucking moron, just accept it at this point.

    The fact the rest of us sane people have to live with fucking ignorant, partisan, jackoffs like you is why we are where we are.

    If I recall (I could be mixing you up, so if I am, apologies - but I'm pretty sure) years back you said you were from the Philippines? Came to America for a better life yada, yada, etc., etc.? Do you want to immigrate again, because this country got so fucked up? Seems like it.


    P.S. You ask people for "their understanding of the situation"? That would be facts. Not your fucked up shit.
    I'm pretty sure most of time4fun's posts are just a copy/paste of something she heard Rachel Maddow say.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #1422

    Default

    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.

  3. #1423
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,342
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.
    You are amused at yourself?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls.
    The smoke is coming from trillions of invested dollars burning away as the US dollar strengthens and markets reprice themselves lower. I can understand why you are amused by it, having had none of your own. Enjoy your reality TV!
    Last edited by Furryrat; 06-14-2022 at 11:23 AM.

  5. #1425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.
    Ah yes, all this inflation is totally just a smokescreen.

    I've never seen anyone cope as hard as you. But in all fairness, nothing you say are your own thoughts either, so there's that.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #1426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty amusing watching this inflation smokescreen by the board trolls. Meanwhile, 250 million dollars donated to Trump's so called defense fund has been revealed as a Trump family slush fund. $60,000 for Guilfoyle to give a two minute introduction to her fiance Donald Trump Jr? $2 million to Trump hotels? Massive embezzlement. Those future indictments have gotta be burning holes on Garland's desk.
    Are you even able to grasp how out of touch you are with regular working people? Adults in this country are concerned about their retirement account, personal budget, being able to afford things like food / shelter / clothing for their family. Zero fucks are given about Trump and this TV drama. Inflation and a looming recession is a smokescreen you say?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-14-2022 at 12:48 PM.

  7. #1427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Are you even able to grasp how out of touch you are with regular working people? Adults in this country are concerned about their retirement account, personal budget, being able to afford things like food / shelter / clothing for their family. Zero fucks are given about Trump and this TV drama. Inflation and a looming recession is a smokescreen you say?
    Seran doesn't know anything about working or having a job.

    Seran:

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #1428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    2020 wasn't the first time Trump claimed to be cheated out of an election. Remember this from 2016?
    In addition to 2020 and the 2016 Iowa caucuses, I found a third time when Trump claimed to be cheated in an election.

    The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (PEIC or PACEI), also called the Voter Fraud Commission, was a Presidential Commission established by Donald Trump that ran from May 11, 2017 to January 3, 2018.[1][2] The Trump administration said the commission would review claims of voter fraud, improper registration, and voter suppression.[3] The establishment of the commission followed Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants had voted in the 2016 presidential election, costing him the popular vote.[4][5] Vice President Mike Pence was chosen as chair of the commission and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach was its vice chair and day-to-day administrator.

    More...
    Professor, her kind of woman doesn't belong on any committee.
    Of course, I shouldn't tell you this but she advocates dirty books.
    Dirty books!
    Chaucer
    Rabelais
    Balzac!

  9. #1429

    Default

    The hearings so far have been such a dud for Democrats that they are postponing tomorrow's scheduled hearing so they can make up more shit to make it more exciting for the stupid Serans of the world.

    That's what the real reason is, their stated (and quite laughable) reason is because their employees just have so much work to do to get all of the videos setup that they need more time to be ready. Because it's not like these hearings were scheduled months in advance and shit like this is finished long before we get to show time or anything.

  10. #1430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The hearings so far have been such a dud for Democrats that they are postponing tomorrow's scheduled hearing so they can make up more shit to make it more exciting for the stupid Serans of the world.

    That's what the real reason is, their stated (and quite laughable) reason is because their employees just have so much work to do to get all of the videos setup that they need more time to be ready. Because it's not like these hearings were scheduled months in advance and shit like this is finished long before we get to show time or anything.
    In before Seran replies and reminds everyone how dumb and gullible he is.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2021, 11:11 PM
  2. Statuary Hall in the Capitol
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2017, 10:52 AM
  3. The 50 Most Beautiful People on Capitol Hill
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:07 PM
  4. Muslims Being Accommodated in the TN Capitol?
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 12:53 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 04:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •