Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1714

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Whoa! There is video that purports to show Trump touching the steering wheel from the back seat.

https://twitter.com/jackabryan/statu...91198610698240

The above tweet has still images. If you scroll down in the twitter feed, you can watch the entire video.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Whoa! There is video that purports to show Trump touching the steering wheel from the back seat.

The above tweet has still images. If you scroll down in the twitter feed, you can watch the entire video.
    If it's legit, it's not at all surprising. After all, Trump is 100% an Unstable Ignoramus.

Thank God that's finally crystal clear.

It's so obviously Trump reaching to choke out a SS agent and reaching for the wheel.

I never thought Trump was such a badass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If it's legit, it's not at all surprising. After all, Trump is 100% an Unstable Ignoramus.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Seran's soy fueled interpretation of that lol video:

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) on Monday, calling her a “despicable human being” a day after the congresswoman said in an interview that the Jan. 6 committee may refer the 45th president to the Justice Department for potential prosecution over his role in the Capitol riot.

“Warmongering and despicable human being Liz Cheney, who is hated by the great people of Wyoming (down 35!), keeps saying, over and over again, that HER Fake Unselect Committee may recommend CRIMINAL CHARGES against a President of the United States who got more votes than any sitting President in history,” Trump said on Truth Social.

More...

Did Trump get more votes than any "sitting President" in history? Yes, I think he did. Biden and Trump both got more votes in 2020 than any prior presidential candidates. But, of the two, Trump was the only one who was a sitting President at the time of the election. Very careful word parsing by Trump.

Did Trump get more votes than any "sitting President" in history? Yes, I think he did. Biden and Trump both got more votes in 2020 than any prior presidential candidates. But, of the two, Trump was the only one who was a sitting President at the time of the election. Very careful word parsing by Trump.
    And he lost.

And he lost.
    We all lost.

Look at the shape of the country now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We all lost.

Look at the shape of the country now.
    According to Seran, we're doing much better under Biden than we were under Trump.

Source: TV
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible