Page 144 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1862

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Blog Entries

Let's be honest, the kangaroo hearings were over within the first 30 minutes after Liz Cheney neglected to read the "Go home peacefully" part of Trumps tweet, that they had displaying to all the viewers.

The Democrat party is giving off a really creepy totalitarian vibe and it's getting creepier as time goes by.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Let's be honest, the kangaroo hearings were over within the first 30 minutes after Liz Cheney neglected to read the "Go home peacefully" part of Trumps tweet, that they had displaying to all the viewers.

The Democrat party is giving off a really creepy totalitarian vibe and it's getting creepier as time goes by.
    It was over when Pelosi for the first time in history didn't allow for a partisan review way back when she banned two republicans from the committee.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    When did I say I was financially unaffected by it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m financially unaffected by the inflation spike.
    Please stop posting.

I'm beginning to believe I'm picking on someone with a real handicap now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It was over when Pelosi for the first time in history didn't allow for a partisan review way back when she banned two republicans from the committee.
    You mean when she didn't accept two disruptive members who publicly stated they were only there to be uncooperative. Yeah, but no.

How about when Republicans in Congress shot down an attempt to have an outside commission to review January 6th, like what happened for September 11th, thus forcing the current bipartisan committee as is?

How about when all of this alarmingly damning evidence has been presented over the last week and a half displaying embezzlement, willful obstruction of Congress, and a carefully organized attempt at a coup by Trump, certain associates and the white nationalist organizations who setup around Congress prior to Trump's speech, Republicans have been whining, "but but, Hillary, but but Hunter" in truly laughable attempts to distract.

Yeah, things are bad with inflation and Trump's buddy Putin invading Ukraine, but that doesn't absolve culpability for the attempted coup in our country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You mean when she didn't accept two disruptive members who publicly stated they were only there to be uncooperative. Yeah, but no.

How about when Republicans in Congress shot down an attempt to have an outside commission to review January 6th, like what happened for September 11th, thus forcing the current bipartisan committee as is?

How about when all of this alarmingly damning evidence has been presented over the last week and a half displaying embezzlement, willful obstruction of Congress, and a carefully organized attempt at a coup by Trump, certain associates and the white nationalist organizations who setup around Congress prior to Trump's speech, Republicans have been whining, "but but, Hillary, but but Hunter" in truly laughable attempts to distract.

Yeah, things are bad with inflation and Trump's buddy Putin invading Ukraine, but that doesn't absolve culpability for the attempted coup in our country.
    lol, how exactly were they going to successfully take over the US? Tell me that, Seran.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    In other words, anyone with a dissenting view need not apply.

As I was saying, totalitarianism is not a great look for the Democrats.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    lol, how exactly were they going to successfully take over the US? Tell me that, Seran.
    Well, since Seran has claimed it was an "armed insurrection" I'm guessing they were going to shoot their way to taking the US over.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, since Seran has claimed it was an "armed insurrection" I'm guessing they were going to shoot their way to taking the US over.
    One guy had a pistol! ARMED INSURRECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Here's the memos written by Trump's attorney on how they were going to overturn the election. You can read the actual documents themselves via the below link, though I'm sure you won't.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastman_memos

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    In other words, anyone with a dissenting view need not apply.

As I was saying, totalitarianism is not a great look for the Democrats.
    Uh no, those who are subjects of the investigation, ie Jim Jordan cannot apply.