Page 80 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists break into US Capitol Building

Blog Entries

Look, if evidence comes out that Trump paid ringleaders or personally told people to gather up and attack the Capitol or any of that, I'm all for having him tried.

Until then, words are words and he never said "Go attack the Capitol Building."
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Contrast your laughable example to what Maxine Waters said, which is an actual call to violence:

"Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Notice the difference between an abstract call to "fight" for your country, and actual instructions from Waters? Notice how Waters was never even investigated for this call to action much less charged with incitement?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
    So, it is your opinion that anyone in a leadership type position that says "We fight like hell", is inciting a riot?

That's a yes or no answer.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Today as Congress is conducting further hearings on the January 6th Insurrection, we've learned from Acting Defense Secretary that it's his belief that the invasion of Congress wouldn't have occurred if not for Former President Trump's incitement.

That my friend, provided under oath and penalty of perjury will be central evidence for Trump's trial. Sorry for you Big Lie proponents, but your champion tried and failed to overthrow our Democracy.
    A "belief" is little more than an opinion, so there's that.

I'm going to assume that this is news to you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Look, if evidence comes out that Trump paid ringleaders or personally told people to gather up and attack the Capitol or any of that, I'm all for having him tried.

Until then, words are words and he never said "Go attack the Capitol Building."
    I 100% agree with this statement.

Shaps is trying to be that obnoxious little brother who failed to learn his lesson after breaking his leg the first time he jumped off the roof. No little buddy, the internet didn't give you permission, now to put your helmet on because the short bus is almost here.
    He's right though. If real/full scale/whatever you wanna call it left vs. right violence broke out, the left would be massacred. Like watching The Ultimate Warrior vs. The Brooklyn Brawler, but with 100% more dildos and hippie stench.

Feel free to explain how I would be wrong though. Be specific if so.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

We really have reached peak levels of crazy when Democrats are demanding jail time because someone said they felt someone was guilty.

Prove Trump incited the largely peaceful protest?
    Prove Trump ordered people to steal laptops?
    Prove Trump ordered police to shoot an innocent woman in the face?

Fuck that! This guy has a belief that Trump is guilty! AND he said it while under oath! JAIL TIME!!!!

Causality. Trump caused the March on the Congress and some of those who did assaulted the capital building. Had he of not given his speech, they would not have been there in the first place. So says Mr Miller, so says countless others. Only Mr Miller is also an expert witness.
    It also wouldn't have happened had the pilgrims never come here on the Mayflower.

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING PILGRIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's right though. If real/full scale/whatever you wanna call it left vs. right violence broke out, the left would be massacred. Like watching The Ultimate Warrior vs. The Brooklyn Brawler, but with 100% more dildos and hippie stench.

Feel free to explain how I would be wrong though. Be specific if so.
    Okay that visual is fucking hilarious. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Ultimate Warrior vs. The Brooklyn Brawler in a Dildo and Hippie Mud Bath Match! Get your tickets now! Live at Madison Square Garden!

LOL. That was creative.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-13-2021 at 01:33 PM.

It isn't illegal to encourage /peaceful/ protests. What Trump did was whip a mob into a frenzy, directed them to Congress and they proceeded to break in, deface our highest institutions, assault police officers and committed countless other crimes. The dude is a contributor to every single one of those crimes, in addition to high crimes. Period.
    Was it the part where Trump said to be peaceful that whipped them into said frenzy? Be specific.

No, that's exactly how inciting a riot works.
    When will they be removing Maxine Water from office then, if we're using this logic?

Let me guess...that's d-d-d-different?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2021 at 01:42 PM.