Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Unused Or Brand New Alterations: Win 10 million silvers

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Wasn't there a dude several years ago claimed to have cancer and he should be elected mayor of the Landing?
    Not aware of it, but that's completely plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Not aware of it, but that's completely plausible.
    It was probably this guy:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey folks- my father's funeral mass was yesterday. And now I'm logging in to see this.

If you're at the point where you're harassing someone who just lost a parent for he sheer joy of it- you need to get help.

This is vile and pathetic. Fuck you for trying to make a horrible situation even worse.

I mean, I would usually hold funeral mass for my father two months after he passes too from COVID.

But my mom, who passed from Cancer, that happened within the week but she also got creamate
    Last edited by Gizmo; 03-17-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Hey folks- my father's funeral mass was yesterday. And now I'm logging in to see this.

If you're at the point where you're harassing someone who just lost a parent for he sheer joy of it- you need to get help.

This is vile and pathetic. Fuck you for trying to make a horrible situation even worse.
    Quit your bullshit.

Blog Entries

There's no reason for any of this. Everyone knows t4f can cover 10m. She doesn't have the best reputation on things she claims, but for myself, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on something like this. You guys can keep shitting on someone that probably just lost their father all you want, but I'm out.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There's no reason for any of this. Everyone knows t4f can cover 10m. She doesn't have the best reputation on things she claims, but for myself, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on something like this. You guys can keep shitting on someone that probably just lost their father all you want, but I'm out.
    I don't. But that's merely for the fact he-she was active almost daily in Feb and March...but who knows, people mourn in different ways I guess...This time, was just playing GS, DR etc while juggling everything else in life

Blog Entries

Funerals are delayed because of covid, nothing about this is unbelievable. You think this is a scam to get out of 10m silver? Jesus Christ.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Was 50/50, maybe 40/60 now?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I mean, I would usually hold funeral mass for my father two months after he passes too from COVID.

But my mom, who passed from Cancer, that happened within the week but she also got creamate

It hasn't been two months. So I don't really know what to tell you. And I can't really tell you what the "normal" timeline is for a Catholic funeral mass during a pandemic in one of the nation's pandemic hotspots as I've only had to deal with this once. But I'll let you know if I lose someone else to COVID shortly and look forward to running our plans by you so we know we're holding the services at an appropriate time and that we're grieving in a way that feels really authentic to you.

I have to be honest- I genuinely can't imagine doing what you're doing. Leaving aside how utterly ridiculous it is to believe that one of the bigger spenders in Gemstone would fake their own father's death to avoid paying out 10m silvers, if there were even a 10% chance that I was being cruel and inhumane to someone who just lost a parent and is going through one of the hardest times of their lives...that would be more than enough to deter me.

It's honestly not clear to me why this was worth it to you.

This conversation isn't a commentary on me. It's a commentary on you.

And I'm done with it. Because honestly even if I were an objective bystander, just reading this thread would make me feel so disgusting inside that I would have to stop.