Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Unused Or Brand New Alterations: Win 10 million silvers

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Funerals are delayed because of covid, nothing about this is unbelievable. You think this is a scam to get out of 10m silver? Jesus Christ.
    No, no one said it was a scam to get out of 10mil..

I think the biggest take away here is the obsessive and possible lying...that said person isn't new to that people are getting tired of. I doubt people are getting worked up over 10mil when we all know how much ish Vishra drops on GS

2/9 "My parents had COVID a FEW weeks ago, and a week after my father died". 3/17 "Sorry I am just now logging on to the PC due to all the issues. Meanwhile...2/02-3/14 Posting in discord and logging into the game daily to do other stuff..

Do a search for example in discord if you want. If you're gonna lie about something, at least make it a pet rock that died
    Last edited by Gizmo; 03-17-2021 at 05:57 PM.

I can't imagine how rotten a person is on the inside to actually fake a death to avoid paying a debt in a text game. And yet, here you are.

Dunno how I fucked up quoting Gelston but I agree 100% with his post. I think this is a cheesedick thread idea but people on this forum legit have Vishra Derangement Syndrome if you think she’s interested in lying about the death of a family member to save $45
    Last edited by audioserf; 03-17-2021 at 06:06 PM.

4. Default

I'm no Vishra apologist, but the original post was worded ambiguously enough that she never really had any obligation to pay: "if I use...","if I end up using # number", et cetera. If you did this contest to be nice and because you like doing alters anyway, good on you. If you did this with the expectation she would actually pay out, you deserved what you got.

This, like her "trade lists" are clearly just a flex.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't remember that, but it sounds like something that would have happened in this game.
    I believe it was the player of Kylinarr. Apparently it wasn’t the first time he had made such claims to garner sympathy.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I believe it was the player of Kylinarr. Apparently it wasn’t the first time he had made such claims to garner sympathy.
    Ahahaha, I remember him and the cancer thing. I don't think I knew about it being fake though.

What a dick.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Guys, just stop. I think there were really two people that responded to this contest, myself and one other. I spent about an hour and a half writing alters because I like writing alters and I figured, what the hell. Getting 10m silver would be awesome, but it's not a big deal. As for what this thread has become, look - I don't know Vishra or why people are so aggro toward her, but if you think there's even a 1% chance she's genuinely lost a family member, then this is all just gross. I'm not white-knighting for anyone, I'm just stating my piece because I actually participated in this contest and so I'm involved with this thread. I know this is the internet, but shit dude...

You're welcome to do and think what you want, but the reality is that Vishra/t4f is a habitual, perpetual liar, and there is 99.9999999999999% chance she lied about this is well.

And the lie itself, given the subject matter, is truly despicable.

This thread needs an update to reflect changes in the GS shit economy over the past year or so.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Ah yes, back when everyone was blaming COVID for literally every thing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam